The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

RUIN is crutch?

124»

Comments

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    CornChip said:

EU LUL

What about it?
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    artist said:
    Orion said:

@artist said:
    oh you're a ruin nurse gamer

I don't play Nurse and don't have Ruin. Are we done going off-topic?

I believe the topic was ruin tho ??
    If a crutch perk can be destroyed or outright ignored by hitting great skillchecks or perks, maybe the problem isn't the crutch. Maybe its between your chair and your keyboard.
    not a crutch perk. some killers just don't need it.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

@redsopine01 said:

Maby but when you combine noed with the power of bloodwarden on a last hook the game changes from no kills to woop dat add on all 4

I understand what you're saying, but at this point, not cleansing all totems when playing against a freddy or a wraith is just an irresponsibility :p

I main huntress lol got destroyed that match but got a last hook noed and boom chassed them all down hooked and 4k
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Totally out of context but what the hell is wrong with this forums "quote system"? How can anyone keep track of that?!

Back to topic and as a matter of fact: Only bad / unskilled survivors are affected by ruin.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@PiiFree said:
    Totally out of context but what the hell is wrong with this forums "quote system"? How can anyone keep track of that?!

Back to topic and as a matter of fact: Only bad / unskilled survivors are affected by ruin.

Some people don't put @ at the start of the quote (where it says "@Soandso said:"), so when someone quotes that person, it breaks everything else.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

@Orion said:

@PiiFree said:

Some people don't put @ at the start of the quote (where it says "@Soandso said:"), so when someone quotes that person, it breaks everything else.

But it does that automatically when you hit "quote"....

• wouldntyouliketoknow
    wouldntyouliketoknow Member Posts: 59
    edited December 2018

@SnakeSound222 said:
    It's a normal complaint because Survivors want to have their wins handed to them with no challenge whatsoever.

I'm waiting for the day when someone calls Surveillance a crutch perk.

When PEOPLE talk like this 1. Clearly they don't play the other (victim or survivor) and we're not some foreign race. We're talking about the same game with/from different perspectives. Generalizing a group to feel superior doesn't do anyone any favors.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@PiiFree said:

@Orion said:

@PiiFree said:

But it does that automatically when you hit "quote"....

I don't think it does on mobile, for whatever reason.