Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nerf Survivor loops and pallets

I for one would like to start off this subject by stating I've been a rank one killer and survivor so I've played on both ends of the stick. Survivor is WAY more powerful than killer ever would be. I sit there and laugh my ass off because "oH THiS StooPID KiLLER WiLL NevER GeT mE BeCAUSe I hAVE oVER pOWERED LooPS" and god pallets. Tee-hee fuuny right? T-bag that stupid killer at the exit gate! When it comes to playing killer it's quite annoying to deal with all the overpowered god loops and pallets that you can literally do nothing about unless you're a spirit, nurse, deathslinger, or Pyramid Head or Nemesis. I usually play basic chase killers and it feels like the only way to get around overpowered loops and pallets is to play those characters. Pallets and Loops need looked at especially on the game, auto haven and maybe Mac- estate.

Comments

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

finally, someone speaking some big facts

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

only on the game everything else I'm in a disagreement with

• STARS_truck
    STARS_truck Member Posts: 74

For all the pallets The Game has it also has a lot of dead ends.