5th year anniversary crowns not unlocking.

Options
Dwight_Fairfield
Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,779

PS4 player here. I escaped with the crown twice as Dwight and it did not unlock in my character's inventory.

17 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Darkshadow76
    Darkshadow76 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I completed the crown event with Claudette (hit pedastal and escaped with gold glow). Hopefully just a bug.

• Kyxlect
    Kyxlect Member Posts: 230
    Options

I escaped twice as well. Thought it was because the event started while I was playing but I tried restarting the game, getting the pop ups and free currency, escaped again but no dice.

• Kilariolas
    Kilariolas Member Posts: 3
    Options

i escaped twice and no crown for david too, even the scoreboard got bug after that, reset game doesn't work at all

• 20tpeddicord
    20tpeddicord Member Posts: 1
    Options

Having the same problem on pc with Meg escaped twice and haven’t got anything it’s mad annoying.

• katzifilth
    katzifilth Member Posts: 12
    Options

Same problem here, on PC. I interacted with the pedestal and escaped with the glow on Nea, but didn't get the crown cosmetic.

• prXarN
    prXarN Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same here with Claudette on PC

• Cassion
    Cassion Member Posts: 1
    Options

I also never received a crown. I obtained it three times, the first time i had one and was hooked then the servers shut down and i was booted out of the game. The second time i escaped with the crown particle effect and didnt receive the cosmetic and the third time i just simply didnt complete the trial. Long story short, I have also not received the crown. I was playing jake park with diversion, iron will, deception, and lightweight

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

Me too.

• SACKERY
    SACKERY Member Posts: 10
    Options

SAME ISSUE WITH KILLERS ON PS4

• Communism
    Communism Member Posts: 4
    Options

Yeah pc player I died once and escaped and bot times got Crown Unlocked yet I don t have it my character I hope Behavior just gives us the crowns cause I am aready really mad!

• xEQA_GAMINGx
    xEQA_GAMINGx Member Posts: 3
    Options

I escaped as Dwight againts a Nemesis and didn't receive the Crown at all. I restarted my Game (PS4) but nothing.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 613
    Options

I picked it up with Kate and escaped on PS5 and I can't find it in my customization.

My son also finished with David he is also on PS5 and he doesn't have it in customization either.