Family Residence - Can climb rock formation and get stuck

Options
Laluzi
Laluzi Member Posts: 5,567

Just had an interesting match on Family Residence. After my third hook, I heard a loud noise notification that led me over to this rock and tree formation.

Yui had gotten in there somehow and very clearly couldn't get out, only spin in circles. Probing at the rocks around it revealed an entrance ramp in the spot I'm standing in this screenshot - walking into the rocks at a slight leftwards angle, you could climb the rocks and walk across them. If you fell into the divot between the rocks and the tree, you'd get stuck.

I went in there to see if I could pick up Yui and free her, but naturally got stuck myself. (I couldn't free her doing this; she wiggled off directly on top of me.) I could still tentacle over the rock to hit survivors on the other side, which was a blessing because I still ended up leaving the match with a 25k score despite being trapped for most of the game, but yeah, this needs to be patched.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

thats true,happened to me as well,you can actually get the survivor if you down them in there then climb besides the rock side

• Cosmin262
    Cosmin262 Member Posts: 117
    Options

also the only killer thats able to get out of that whole is wraith because of the speed boost he gets when uncloaking