Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

RPD hatch on second floor?????

Lord_Tony
Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know hatch makes no sense but it spawns ont he second floor of RPD sometimes and that makes literally no snes.e

it should not spawn there

Comments

• BenihimeWrath
    BenihimeWrath Member Posts: 968

I'm guessing that means you haven't seen the hatch spawn thats on top of the library book stacks, effectively putting it on the '3rd' floor.

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85

Brutal hatch spawn

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited August 2021

This might explain the match I just had...

I looked for the hatch in one entire wing while the Trapper chased the other last survivor.

After finding nothing, I figured the hatch was in the other wing.

The Trapper killed the other survivor.

I disarmed a trap on the lower floor of my wing and went upstairs to cross over to the other wing while the killer was distracted.

I searched almost the entire wing before the Trapper closed the hatch on the wing I had left! (I know this becaue the killer had Distressing equipped and I was outside of his terror radius)

The Trapper trapped the exits and instantly won at that point.

(Why did the devs remove his ability to trap below hooks, but not directly below exit switches?? The Executioner cannot lay down trenches below hooks or exits. On top of that, trenches can be bypassed by crouching, do not require disarming and notifying the killer, and do not hold the survivor in place if stepped on!) 😠

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

First time I played, the hatch spawned in the Lounge (the area with the Unicorn statue above the 1F waiting room on the west wing). You can run right below it, which seems nonsensical.

Unrelated, but fog only spawns on the first floor too.