I 4k every game - AMA

Hey People of the Fog,

i 4k every game in DBD (or lets say 98 of 100 games) - doesnt matter if SWF or not. It also doesnt matter if they run D-Strike or Insta Heals, i just dont care. I even prefer to play against good ppl who are running all there crutch stuff because the game become a bit more interesting.

my Setup:
Killer: Nurse
Perks: BBQ - NC - Whispers - Shadowborn

i even dont have to tunnel or camp but whats most important to be successful but i have to admit that i slug pretty often and i always slug the last person to make sure the last surv dont get the free hatch escape (i mean if they manage to get 2 gens on because most of the times they dont).

Also note: i have 1850 hours. i would say around ~1400 hours as killer and ~1300 hours while playing nurse

So yeah - if you have any questions - ama

Comments

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    I believe you.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@MisterCremaster said:
    You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?

Grandmother on my mother's side or my father's side?

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

@Orion said:

@MisterCremaster said:

Assuming they are both alive, then I'd say you dealers choice.

• Orion

@MisterCremaster said:

@Orion said:

@MisterCremaster said:

Assuming they are both alive, then I'd say you dealers choice.

Oh, you got me. One of them's dead.

• JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    A humble one, aren't you?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@xXNurseXx said:
    Hey People of the Fog,

i 4k every game in DBD (or lets say 98 of 100 games) - doesnt matter if SWF or not. It also doesnt matter if they run D-Strike or Insta Heals, i just dont care. I even prefer to play against good ppl who are running all there crutch stuff because the game become a bit more interesting.

my Setup:

i even dont have to tunnel or camp but whats most important to be successful but i have to admit that i slug pretty often and i always slug the last person to make sure the last surv dont get the free hatch escape (i mean if they manage to get 2 gens on because most of the times they dont).

Also note: i have 1850 hours. i would say around ~1400 hours as killer and ~1300 hours while playing nurse

Congratulations I guess? :smile:

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

That's awesome good for you

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

@MisterCremaster said:
    You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?

My dog. Hes a good boy.

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Ofc u 4k, u play the strongest Killer in the game. What else should you/we expect if the strongest Killer can't 4k consistently (in the right hands)? 

i think even the strongest killer shouldnt be able to 4k every game but its alright if the devs think the nurse is fine the way she is. i mean i wont complain lol

@Orion said:
    Ice cream?

Pineapple Pizza > Ice Cream my Friend

@MisterCremaster said:

^Tsulan lol

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

We had many people like you claiming so. No one ever stood upto it. This one was very simmiliar to you. Also mouth full of himself, how he's the best there ever was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1SPdIccLhM

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Who's your favorite survivor, and why is it Nea?

• xXNurseXx

@Kebek said:
    We had many people like you claiming so. No one ever stood upto it. This one was very simmiliar to you. Also mouth full of himself, how he's the best there ever was.

Im playing Nurse not Freddy

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Sounds like Nurse needs a nerf.
  • Orion

@xXNurseXx said:
    Pineapple Pizza > Ice Cream my Friend

You disgust me... and I don't even like ice cream.

• Kebek

@xXNurseXx said:

@Kebek said:

Im playing Nurse not Freddy

That guy was claiming to be the best nurse ever lived too. Then he asked someone to play her for him insted and when they refused he just got owned as his real best killer. Camping Freddy lol, that was really funny. Good times.

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

I can smell some flexing going on, suppose I should just go out and say that I 4k 100% of the time with The Nurse, Hag, Billy, Huntress and Wraith every game.

Stop flexing!
    Or else I'll You!

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Kebek said:

So were meant to see that if you face 4swf with the same load out, and CHASE ONE PERSON ALL GAME, you dont get 4k. Well no #########.
  • Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

@OakLestat said:
    Sweet. Now that you mastered DBD. It is time to go back to Fortnite.

Thanks, cya

Nice one ;3

• Kebek

@Carpemortum said:
    Kebek said:

So were meant to see that if you face 4swf with the same load out, and CHASE ONE PERSON ALL GAME, you dont get 4k. Well no #########.

No, we're meant to see that no player no matter how skilled he is isn't a machine and makes mistakes thus loses sometimes. Anyone claming that his kill rate is above 90% constantly facing good players and not potatoes is a liar unless he streams every game and can back it up. No 90% kill rate without proof please.

It also shows that SWF need tunning down quite a bit.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

TROLL POST

OP says they are a good killer but plays Nurse.

GGS

n8 b8 m8

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Kebek said:

@Carpemortum said:
    Kebek said:

No, we're meant to see that no player no matter how skilled he is isn't a machine and makes mistakes thus loses sometimes. Anyone claming that his kill rate is above 90% constantly facing good players and not potatoes is a liar unless he streams every game and can back it up. No 90% kill rate without proof please.

No, the only thing I saw was a freddy that tunneled hard. Flashlight was barely used. Gens only popped after he chased one guy into oblivion. 

All it shows is a freddy who cant let a chase go/ apply his pressure with dreamworld. That alone doesnt show anything about swf.

If you chase 1 person for 4 gens it doesnt matter the killer or survivor setup, it's a dumb idea.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Plus he was using the wrong add-ons use paint thinner with one of the dresses to make it really hard to wake up sleep and slug not hook and bait them for the rest
  • Kebek

@Carpemortum said:
    Kebek said:

@Carpemortum said:

Kebek said:

No, the only thing I saw was a freddy that tunneled hard. Flashlight was barely used. Gens only popped after he chased one guy into oblivion. 

All it shows is a freddy who cant let a chase go/ apply his pressure with dreamworld. That alone doesnt show anything about swf.

If you chase 1 person for 4 gens it doesnt matter the killer or survivor setup, it's a dumb idea.

Be my guest and watch the other several hundret matches against the best community has to offer. Marth88 wanted the best players to play against them and use powerfull addons which a lot of them were. This is just minor trashtalker that got owned so nothing to really see there.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?

• iTz_KilLaZ_x
    iTz_KilLaZ_x Member Posts: 300
    I can play nurse and 4k pretty much every game too. It’s not hard considering she’s the strongest killer and it could be argued she’s OP. I’m not impressed by your AMA. 
  • OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

@lasombra1979 said:

That depends on what woodland creature it lands on.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Do you stream? Or have a YouTube or something? 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    xXNurseXx said:

Hey People of the Fog,

my Setup:

Do you think Spirit is a great competitor to the Nurse?
  • ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Derailed the ######### out of this post. Love it!

• ReneAensland

@KingB said:

"No, I don't have a recording device."
    "I'm not home."
    "Next game if I can."
    "I'm too tired to record."
    "I forgot."
    "I got a new computer."
    "I tried downloading it but it wouldn't install."

• xXNurseXx

Back 2 Business Guys

@Nickenzie said:

Shes the second best Killer against good Survivors but no where as good as the Nurse

@KingB said:

No but maybe i really should

Anyway if you want to watch a good nurse watch zubatlel im pretty much playing like him (only talking about nurse, hes way better with the other killers)

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    edited December 2018

"i get 4ks every game and use nurse"
    Yea no ######### you get 4ks. The problem is that other killers can have hard times getting more than 1.

• xXNurseXx

@iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    I can play nurse and 4k pretty much every game too. It’s not hard considering she’s the strongest killer and it could be argued she’s OP. I’m not impressed by your AMA. 

it still takes some time to become good with her. took me like 100 hours to constant 4k against rank 1 survivors and after playing like 500 hours my kill rate become around 95% (but with ruin).

now im just one of the best nurses on pc and 4k 98 out of 100 matches without ruin.

@lasombra1979 said:

yes it does

@Kebek said:

Be my guest and watch the other several hundret matches against the best community has to offer. Marth88 wanted the best players to play against them and use powerfull addons which a lot of them were. This is just minor trashtalker that got owned so nothing to really see there.

well i just need to equip my OMEGABLINKS and will slaughter the depip squad easily. i think they will maybe get 3-4 gens if they are playing really good but i still will get them easily.

• xXNurseXx

@Global said:
    Yea no ######### you get 4ks. The problem is that other killers can have hard times getting more than 1.

so what? shouldnt i be allowed to play a killer just because hes complete broken? i dont care. i will play her until something changes which probably never will just like d-strike

but thats also why i only play nurse i dont care about d-strike. you like to stab me? okay sure do it. i mean i need 2 blinks to catch up and put you back again on the floor.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@xXNurseXx said:

@Global said:

so what? shouldnt i be allowed to play a killer just because hes complete broken? i dont care. i will play her until something changes which probably never will just like d-strike

but thats also why i only play nurse i dont care about d-strike. you like to stab me? okay sure do it. i mean i need 2 blinks to catch up and put you back again on the floor.

i never said you couldnt. it probably sounded like i was scolding you for playing nurse and I apologise if it did. I just assumed this thread was a "killers arent op they are whinny babies" thread.

• aarongai
    aarongai Member Posts: 155
    edited December 2018

Nurse has always been OP for one reason, she ignores the rules and mechanics all other players have to follow. It's like being the only player allowed on a soccer team to pick up the ball with your hands. Sure the other team can win kicking the ball around, but why bother with that when you can just snatch the ball and run it to the goal like a touchdown? People will wave away the fact she ignores rules by saying she's harder play. Yeah, maybe initially acquiring the ball is tough, but once you do it a couple times, you get used to it and can win virtually every game with ease because not only are you more experienced, the rules never applied to you in the first place. For all other Killers, you can become a master at them and do well, but you'll never do as well as Nurse because she's allowed to operate outside the game's constraints.

I don't think that's the way it should be. Skill should be involved in a win, but so should rules, for both sides. Otherwise what makes a game, a game?

• ReneAensland

For someone who has a huge mouth you sure don't record your matches for some reason.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I generally hate people saying things like this thread is bait, he is lying etc etc. but even I believe you are bullshitting for the most part.

I don't know why though.

Congrats getting 4k in 98 matches out of 100 i guess.

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

I wonder if claims like this will be verifiable when Behavior installs dedicated servers. That would make it easier to track game history.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    xXNurseXx said:

Back 2 Business Guys

@Nickenzie said:

Shes the second best Killer against good Survivors but no where as good as the Nurse

@KingB said:

No but maybe i really should

Anyway if you want to watch a good nurse watch zubatlel im pretty much playing like him (only talking about nurse, hes way better with the other killers)

Are you a nice Nurse? I see some nurses abusing their power and play extremely unfun when they don't have to as they are the strongest killer in the game. Example: Whenever someone farms another survivor, I'll down the farmed survivor to make the farmer lose benevolence then go after the farmer. Usually the farmer gets hooked and the farmed survivor gets back up since really it wasn't his fault that he got down.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I main Freddy at rank 1 ( I have been maining him since he released) and I have fun every match, we all have different goals I guess

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Why must you turn this forum into a place of lies?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yw5fBg64Z0

• towhead
    towhead Member Posts: 61

You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?

precisely what he just told us now because...yeah.
  • HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    *Kendrick Lamar's "HUMBLE" starts playing in my head*