The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Whos easier to play as

Creepingcam1070
Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
edited July 2021 in Polls

Me and my friend argued over this for a while.

Whos easier to play as 84 votes

Nemesis
55%
Seiko300GHERBEARRULESTragicSolitudemaaadinsomniacEsperiaeQuickStiQzHellraisingPredatorIcewhisperDBD78SadLegionCornHubKingFrostElcopolloHarvexeCluelessChurchofPigDerZuntorglitchboixtr4meFobbo 47 votes
Trickster
44%
AdelooTapeKnotJacoby2041Aven_FallenSkeletalEliteRullisimusstang62UistreelAhoyWolfCreepingcam1070GeneralVInsaneCoasterRoboMojoCritical_FishGlamourousLeviathanEmealbjorksnasAwkward_FiendMadLordJackFrancesco044 37 votes

Comments

• Pookalookie
    Pookalookie Member Posts: 31
    Nemesis

If I could.. just throw in a straight line…

Honestly baffled that trickster was a knife performer considering his knifes go in complete opposite directions.

• Rattius
    Rattius Member Posts: 34
    Trickster

At least the Nemesis has some sort of strategy with detecting players through zombie locations, trickster is just walk at someone and spam you 60+ knives at them till the die.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Depends what level of skill we're talking about. Lower ranks I'd say Trickster, higher I'd say Nem.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Trickster

Specifically, the latest ptb's version.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    edited July 2021
    Nemesis

On console I would say Nemesis, even with all fps drops etc. Trickster is always going to be Trickster.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,929
    Trickster

PtB trickster gonna rock your world on Tuesday.

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267
    Nemesis

I completely disagree I feel nemesis is killer that was made to be easily learned by new players. With the tricksters you need to have a lot of killer expereince, especially if you are going against people who know basic looping.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014
    edited July 2021
    Nemesis

I would say Nemesis because you just have to focus on using tentacle strike at windows and pallets, which can lead to the survivor running into you thanks to his powerful zoning ability, and that's really about it.

Trickster, on the other hand, well... we're talking about the current Trickster and not PTB Trickster, right? If that's the case, current Trickster is harder than Nemesis, while PTB Trickster is easier than Nemesis.

Current Trickster requires you to learn certain tiles and actually aim right. Even with Melodious Murder you're still gonna have a hard time in some loops. You need to be able to aim your blades for the perfect hits. If you use Main Event in loops you gotta focus and try your best to deal with the slowdown you get. I've gotten some cool Main Event plays while being a bit far from the survivor in an LT wall.

IMO Trickster is harder than he seems, especially on console from what I've seen.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    Nemesis

I hope trickster get better after the update / buff.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Nemesis

Easier to play without getting a headache for sure.

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763
    Nemesis

Personally for me, Nemesis is both easier and more fun. Honestly, I'm kind of shocked at how close this pole is.

• ImAJoke264
    ImAJoke264 Member Posts: 163
    Nemesis

Trickster has weird recoil, Nemesis doesn’t