Killers are too overpowered/gameplay issues.

Many of the killers are too fast for survivors to even try getting away. A lot of wraith mains are abusing their speed boost when uncloaking and are making the game not fun. Hit boxes are way too big. I vault over a window and a Wraith still somehow manages to hit. All the killers are getting buffs while survivors are being nerfed. I just find it very unfair that there are perks that are nerfed when the perks help us with killers while the killers are getting buffed to help them catch survivors. The game seems very killer sided and this is coming from someone whos been here since before level caps. Please make the game equal for both survivors and killers.

Comments

• BigTibbyyGothGf
    BigTibbyyGothGf Member Posts: 2

You literally don't know how it is cause you're probably a killer main

• cobalt22
    cobalt22 Member Posts: 133

Killers are fine you just need to learn the maze tiles and gain more EXP for big brain play.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Huh. Thought this was a Sluzzy thread before I remembered that she's jailed.

• Erd69
    Erd69 Member Posts: 221

Get good as survivor? I'm a rank 1 and you literally sound like a joke to me. Trust me, survivors are way stronger than the killers if they play well. You're just proving to me that you're just a bad survivor, ofcourse killers feel powerful, killers should be the power role. I play both sides, so what I can say is just get good.