Until the Dc penalty is back I am refusing to play your game

Options
GuyFawx
GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,021

My last 10 games survivors and killers keep dcing when they match isnt going their way and its causing my rank to somehow depip even tho i was doing something and not being idle. I dont know if its players crashing or purposely leaving the match so im not going to bother any longer until the penalties are back on the table. Thanks for the fun times Bhvr it was fun while it lasted and i truely hope your programmers get it fixed asap. Peace out

Comments

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521
    Options

I'm sorry where do y'all see that? I play decent amount of time and don't see single dc or maybe one in 10 matches

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684
    Options

Or at least rework it for the game to detect a real DC instead a technical issue

• a_good_player
    a_good_player Member Posts: 194
    Options

i partially agree with this. i think as long as the game is full of extremely unfun killers/maps/perks a player shouldnt be forced to put up with behaviour's ######### game design. If they ever fix the game, they should add it back.

"but who decides if the game is fixed and if a killer is unfun?"

a balance team of competent players hired by behaviour, just like every other major game company has.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options
  • Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited July 2021
    Options

Nothing is more fun than ruining the game for 4 other people by disconnecting, haven't you heard? Why do anything about that or toxic players with a functioning report system, when you can simply encourage your terrible community to be even worse? After all, all that matters is you. You are the center of the universe and you are all that matters, so if you aren't having fun you should leave, right?

I'm just going to make excuse after excuse to justify my terrible behavior because I'm a terrible person :)

You know at least long survivor queues and the DC penalty made people DC in far, far less numbers. Now we're back to the point pre-introduction, where you're likely to get one every game, or every other game, because you're playing literally any killer in the entire game. I mean we've reached a point where you can go to any survivor streamer and all you're going to hear is how any killer that isn't an easily looped killer is "boring" Why don't we just make the game only 100% fun for survivors already

• thisisntmax
    thisisntmax Member Posts: 231
    Options

Spirit icon. I wonder why they DC'd in your games...

• a_good_player
    a_good_player Member Posts: 194
    edited July 2021
    Options

If you don't trust anyone in particular to define fairness then who decides that dcing is unfair? and who decides it is more unfair that using keys/spirit/insert obvious [BAD WORD] mechanich here?

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • latinfla4
    latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119
    Options
  • CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Rage-quitting & throwing matches(suiciding on 1st hook) is so normalized in this game you'd think it's your duty to DC everyday.

• Retro
    Retro Member Posts: 16
    Options

Until they didnt do something with tunneling problem i wont wanna DC Pentaly back

• Retro
    Retro Member Posts: 16
    Options

How you hide from someone who hardly tunnel you when you get unhooked