Benevolent emblem

Mystaria13
Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

Are y’all aware that the benevolent emblem isn’t working properly? I have a lot of screenshots if needed but it’s not adding it up properly for example my emblem says +108 survivors healed, +60 unhooked, +35 benevolent starting value and -80 hooked and gave me a silver when it should have been an iridescent and this is happening every match preventing a lot of players from pipping and causing depips so pay attention to your emblems….

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Hermes
    Hermes Member Posts: 2

I also submitted a bug report on this a while ago. I'm not sure how others haven't noticed.

• Biscootie
    Biscootie Member Posts: 4

Yep, same here. I am currently playing dbd with my friends and I was asking if the Benevolent is broken (AGAIN) because I am not pipping for 5 matches+ despise getting over 20k points. We finally looked at the Benevolent emblem and the math didn't add up. It seems we are not getting any points for safe unhooks- despise them happening.

• Moonman157
    Moonman157 Member Posts: 102

I’m surprised this bug is kind of flying under the radar, is it not affecting everyone? As a solo it is incredibly difficult to pip and I just keep going back and forth between rank 4/5.

• Lunairtic
    Lunairtic Member Posts: 78

I would like to report I am experiencing the same issue. No matter the score it will sometimes not give you an emblem for Benevolence which leads to black piping.

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 146

Confirmed to be happening on Switch and Series X on my end. Healing points seemingly do not actually factor in to the end score, resulting in the glitch not awarding you the correct emblem.

• rebecca123
    rebecca123 Member Posts: 33

Yea I noticed this. I thought it would be fixed in this patch but doesn’t seem to be something they really know about .

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Yeah, this is getting pretty ridiculous, just look at my "Silver" Benevolence emblem.