Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Need to try different survivor perks, any suggestions?

I usually try to mix up my gameplay with new perks to try out but these days I find myself playing the same four perks, borrowed time, kindred, iron will and the fourth either being spinechill or we'll make it, since the event is up that fourth is being taken up by we're gonna live forever.

Just looking for some feedback on perks that seem to be quite need to have despite being pretty niche.

Answers

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,925

Try my favourite BP farming build: (suggested by Otz, and a bit twisted by my own preferences)

• For the People (use it for 500 BP and become the Obsession, if you die as Obsession you get 1.000 BP and if you escape as Obsession you get 1.500 BP.)
    • Any Means necessary (drop a pallet and lift it back up for free 500 BP, helped me alot as well because there were many cases of wasted god pallets which weren't broken for some reason.)
    • Prove Thyself (get onto gen with someone, complete it from 0 to 100 % and you'll have 75 % of your Objective category filled already.)
    • We're gonna live forever (To multiply your total score at the end of the game.)

Item: Commodious Toolbox (has the most base charges, sabotage hooks for free 500 BP as well.)

Add-ons: Protective Gloves and Wire Spool (more charges + doesn't notify the Killer when a hook is being sabotaged.)

My main goal with this build is to get as many BP as possible during the match with the WGLF tokens being optional.

• TheWisp1206
    TheWisp1206 Member Posts: 6

lately I’ve been fun running a sabo build

Breakout

Mettle of Man

Self Care

Dead Hard

And a toolbox to sabo with

Breakout so u can get to the hook faster and so the survivor can wiggle faster, mettle of man so that u can take extra hits, self care so u can run away and heal then get back and take another hit, and dead hard to make the killer swing.

Some killers after a while will stop swinging at u only making the build better so u can just sit under hook without taking a hit