NERF NEMESIS PLEASE

Options

This killer is absolutely driving me insane when it comes to playing against him it really makes me want to rage quit and he's just no fun to play against as well, I only have two things that I hate about nemesis and that's the fact that you can not tell where he's going to hit you with his T-Virus, with the Executioner you can tell when he's going use his Rites of Judgment because it lights up the ground before it dose damage and that actually gives the survivor time to react with Nemesis NOPE, and the fact that his T-Virus can go though pallets and not brake them is just absolutely....forgive my language.... BS! you can be standing on the other side of a drop pallet and he would still be able to hit you? pallets are pretty much useless against Nemesis... I also got to play against him on the map Autohaven Wreckers and his T-Virus was able to go through the small walls, the small walls I'm talking about are waist length high walls, and again not being able to tell where he's going to hit you with his T-Virus and useless pallets you can imagine we got absolutely wreck by him.... so please nerf him

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Nemesis can only hit directly in front of him and it's on slight delay. If you look behind you when running you can see this and dodge to the side as the hit box is quite narrow. It's only when you lock yourself into vault or palette throw animations that it's a guaranteed hit. The best thing to do is run through loops and cut sharp corners. You could also use the zombie strat which is to get purposely get hit by a zombie while healthy to become infected. This limits the amount of infection rate Nemesis can gain and if you're able to dodge well enough he essentially can't tier up and is forced into being a m1 killer most of the time.

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759
    Options

Ya... he doesn't need a nerf if anything he needs to be fixed.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Nemesis isn't even a good killer. What are you on about?

• Leon_Loves_Cheryl
    Leon_Loves_Cheryl Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2021
    Options

Nemesis is okay in my experience. Not OP, not UP.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

I'm not sure what drugs you're on but I do hope you're sharing 😊👍🏻

• jakesotto
    jakesotto Member Posts: 201
    Options

Am I crazy for somewhat agreeing with this post? Every ranged killer has some sort of wind up or indicator that they're using their power. Huntress cant use a hatchet at every single pallet or she gets looped to hell where nemesis is hardly punished. His zombies also make next to no noise until they're right next to you.

IN ADDITION:

His power can hit you if you dodge back into it, unlike pyramid head. AND he shreds through pallets faster than Demo and Blight AND he can move while doing it. This zones the hell out of people. His power is not designed to be fair or avoidable. It's the direction they've been taking with killers lately and it's absolutely boring as balls to play against.

Is nemesis considered "balanced"? Yes in a 4v1 but he is objectively boring to play against and unfair in a chase because his power is pretty much inevitable... just like Twins, Slinger, etc...

• Ssajbambusa
    Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
    Options

Nemesis is very weak, just because you don't know how to hold w doesn't mean he is strong. Killer who literally needs 3 hits to down you is trash killer. Zombies are fun, add the ######### funny moment value.

• SadLegion
    SadLegion Member Posts: 222
    edited July 2021
    Options

You can crouch behind pallets, windows and short objects to avoid tentacle, this may help a bit. But yeah he is very strong in chase. Your best option is to make distance when you can.

Also when under a pallet but he is in tentacle hit range, you can try to keep running cuz he might respect it at first, or you can pretend to keep running then come back and throw it on his head. This options are not safe they are more like a mindgame, but if he reacts fast he will probably hit you in both scenarios. Still worth to try.

Post edited by SadLegion on
  • Salvonyua
    Salvonyua Member Posts: 59
    Options

Does a killer's rendering the pallets useless mean he has to be nerfed? Why don't you ask the nurse? Remember that zombies are a lottery. They can be difficult in a good position, but most of the time they get stuck or block your way. Nemesis is not a very powerful killer, even to me, he threw his concept in the trash.

• Bluerry
    Bluerry Member Posts: 233
    Options

he is fine just zombies that are coming to tile while you are being chased are can't be countered cuz littrealy nothing you can do about it not saying zombies are op at just that situation you are getting the hit no matter what so only that makes nemesis uncounterable which is just luck not happening all the time other than that you can counter nemesis