2»

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Janick said:

Hello

Deep wound, in concept, is to create pressure and waste Survivors time, not to down survivors, similar to Reverse Bear Trap.

Thanks for the feedback.

This completely contradicts your statement about Legion being a "delayed insta-down Killer". 

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,663
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Janick said:

Hello

Deep wound, in concept, is to create pressure and waste Survivors time, not to down survivors, similar to Reverse Bear Trap.

Thanks for the feedback.

This completely contradicts your statement about Legion being a "delayed insta-down Killer". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    @Janick
    Isn't there some middle ground we can explore? 
    You won't budge on stun, that's fine. Can we at least mull over the idea that a second deep wound allows the bleed out timer to run down during a chase so we aren't stunning ourselves 3 times to down 1 victims?
    Or the bleed out timer stopping at 99% while they mend. 
    You liken it to the RBT but I don't ever recall a thread about how good that power is. We're unsatisfied with them because it lacks tangible effect for the killer. 
    We can keep most things in place, but throw us a bone. The last person to be hit by frenzy is going to get the short straw. give us satisfaction using the power. 
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,412
    Options

@DocOctober said:
    Janick said:

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

Now that's actually worthy of a LOL button if there was still one.

Deep Wound and creating pressure/wasting time? A hilarious joke, mate.

I guess none of you took into consideration how much time Legion loses using his pitiful excuse of a power AND also as a 110% Killer. That time you make the Survivors "waste" is pretty much compensated by that.

This ^^

You waste more of your killer time than the survivor time you wasted. Literally serves no function.

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    Options

ok question the mending take around 10 sec, one gen take 90 sec so inorder the legion stop one gen he/she need to hit them 9 time to even the score and this is only for one survivor.so if the killer supposedly waste time why don't make the survivors need to fuel heal ? ( 10 mending + 18 healing = 28sec)

• xfate
    xfate Member Posts: 1
    Options

i think just make him like 10% percent faster in frenzy and 5% in just normal walking mode i mean isnt this guy supposed to be fast and sneaky

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@Janick said:
    Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

Well, it's currently not doing that.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    Options
    I escaped the legion twice, yeah, twice, and the second was a legitimately good player. My problem is, I never got down from bleeding out. I'm fine with the movement speed as the Legion and the Spirit move at the same pace, and I only play the Spirit. I survivors.ther make the mending time slower, with skill checks, stop at 75% as @purebalance said, one or two of them, or all of them. It would create actual tension and slow down the game.

Another thing is the fact you can't down them on a second hit while in Frenzy, though I guess that favours the survivor. Though, buffing up the Legion would be best. Even a little bit, like having a smaller terror radius, or no red stain, similar to Michael's tier 1, as Legion seems like an stealth/ambush killer instead of a killer like say... the Hillbilly or the Huntress.

I don't know, I'm excited to play them, but those are my thoughts from watching gameplay and playing against them.
  • HarshOnion44
    HarshOnion44 Member Posts: 30
    Options
    I think the timer for deep wounds should tick down 3 seconds after line of sight is broken. Not 5. It adds another five seconds to his timer so it feels a little lacking. 

Stun should stay, I like that he requires skill to use, I would like to keep it that way. He just needs a little more threat on his ability and I think he’ll be fine. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options
    BigBubs said:

Spirit can't see survivor , legion can , which is why the stun.
    If you really believe he won't be too strong without the stun then you got something wrong with the way you think, sorry.

Do you believe that legion without the stun would be stronger than nurse? 
  • Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options

@Master said:
    BigBubs said:

If you really believe he won't be too strong without the stun then you got something wrong with the way you think, sorry.

hell no, the Nurse can literally ignore WALLS. She just says, "loops, tf are those?" She just ignores the game, and Legion is still vulnerable to loops like very other killer

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options
    I think for balance his stun needs to stay, but boy is it getting exploited...

- I see Bill sneaking around looking for the hatch. Use frenzy to hit him, he runs away as I chase after him, hear the hatch, my frenzy ends and I take a stun while he runs free to jump in the hatch

- People jumping in lockers to avoid your frenzy, then when you take the stun they dive out (I got lucky and this numpty slow exited the locker)

- and in general Sprint Burst murders legion. It renders his frenzy worthless. You use it, they sprint burst away, you can't catch them and you take a stun. So, just force them to use their SB first right? well yeah, but they sprint burst and you walk after them at 4.4m/s and it takes forever to close the gap enough that you can finally use frenzy. Obviously SB is widely used so yeah not good for Legion

Just in general chasing people out of the exit gate. Watching them bodyblock. Legion is too slow to catch them and his frenzy can't stop them.

I've done good in some games but he still feels easily bullied in that he's absolutely worthless in certain scenarios just like Freddy was.
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661
    Options

@Peanits said:
    purebalance said:

@Undying_Zombie said:

@Janick said:

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

It does not actually do that in practice though. It needs adjustments. That or the killer needs adjustments in other places to compensate for a power that does not do what its meant to do. As is the killer is way too slow for what he can do. It does not make sense at all that his base movement is 110. ( same as Hag and Huntress )

As is the way the power works currently is a bit buggy. As I know others have pointed out. The only way you guys can fix it is by making it be effected by terror radius instead. There is also almost no time wasted and no risk at all to mend. If its meant to waste time for the survivor it does not do a good job of it at all due to how fast you can do it. When doing it there is no threat as well since the timer stops. ( Something I do not think should happen with how the whole thing currently works. )

Of course this is my opinion from my experience with playing with and against Legion. ( As well as observation of other people playing ) A opinion I know that will be ignored of course.

You shouldn't be able to mend yourself. I'd even be ok if you could mend up to 75% and hold it there until someone finds you, but removing the ability to mend yourself would fix this killer 100%.

But then you're boned if there's ever only one or two survivors up. If the killer hits both with deep wound, one of them is guaranteed to bleed out while the other gets chased.

It's tricky. In theory, it would be great, but in practice it would be way too easy to spiral out of control.

That's too bad. Guess the other 2 shouldn't have been downed or the killer should have been thought out better than being the joke that it is.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Undying_Zombiej said:

@Janick said:
    Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

It does not actually do that in practice though. It needs adjustments. That or the killer needs adjustments in other places to compensate for a power that does not do what its meant to do. As is the killer is way too slow for what he can do. It does not make sense at all that his base movement is 110. ( same as Hag and Huntress )

As is the way the power works currently is a bit buggy. As I know others have pointed out. The only way you guys can fix it is by making it be effected by terror radius instead. There is also almost no time wasted and no risk at all to mend. If its meant to waste time for the survivor it does not do a good job of it at all due to how fast you can do it. When doing it there is no threat as well since the timer stops. ( Something I do not think should happen with how the whole thing currently works. )

Of course this is my opinion from my experience with playing with and against Legion. ( As well as observation of other people playing ) A opinion I know that will be ignored of course.

You shouldn't be able to mend yourself. I'd even be ok if you could mend up to 75% and hold it there until someone finds you, but removing the ability to mend yourself would fix this killer 100%.

This plus a better movement speed is enough of a bandaid fix to keep plenty of us satisfied for awhile, if there needs to be a more substantial change.  Medkit and others should be the only options for treating wounds..... Which Nurse's Calling SHOULD be used to see. 

The reason a slower movement speed works for Nurse and Huntress is they are given tools to close out a chase fast and at a distance, while also having map pressure (goes double for Nurse).  Legion wastes more time than those two combined chasing after different targets. It's especially rough ,once a SWF or competent group keeps apart once they know they're vsing Legion.  You end up with a really weak 1v1 situation, while having fatigue stun, a long recharge on the ability AND slow movement...while Gens are getting popped as you try to down multiple Survivors

I'm getting the feeling this may be falling on deaf ears tho.....Like yes, balance is a fickle and slippery slope...but don't double down when the community, at large is giving constructive feedback. 

Many of us loved Spirit on release and suggested a few tweaks and she's quite popular, one of my favs. 
  • Pookerton
    Pookerton Member Posts: 4
    Options

I think some people are focusing a little much on the "down potential" of the killer. Legion will also show you locations of other survivors not injured while in frenzy in your terror radius. You can vault. If the developers will not address your "down potential", get them to consider other changes.

Maybe allowing mending to increase your time of deep wounds, but once you have ceased the action continue to have the timer countdown from the new percentage? This will force people to seek someone out as you cannot cleanse the mend and you cannot heal. Wasting time as was intended.

Another is remove the terror radius stipulation from the frenzy reveal. Survivors can counter with lockers, and with increased locker use it may make iron maiden viable.

Consider allowing legion to vault regardless of whether legion is in frenzy or not.

Just some thoughts.

• azazer
    Options
    Janick said:

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

Could you please cite the source of this quote for future reference. Thanks Chester.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Legion needs this. He's absolute DOGSHIT right now. Waste of $18 on him and the Very Rare cosmetic.
  • azazer
    Options
    Legion needs this. He's absolute DOGSHIT right now. Waste of $18 on him and the Very Rare cosmetic.
    You might have buyers remorse over the killer, but cosmetics aren't a waste. Those outfits looks awesome regardless of how unfun his power is
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 354
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    yeet said:

@The_Crusader said:

So say they're in the killer shack, you just use frenzy, vault the pallet, then cancel and immediately M1 them?

Does that sound balanced to you?

when nurse can just teleport over the pallet and smack them, yes it does lmao

If nurse misses she gets a stun, legion doesnt.

Nurse at least takes some skill to use, legion wouldnt

And nobody ever said nurse was balanced. Its widely acknowledged shes the best because she breaks the game.

He gets a stun when he misses an M1 too, this is about his M2.

• scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 354
    Options

@Janick said:
    Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

So it's a useless special power on a slow moving killer. Awesome! Great design, team! /sarcasm

• mrsirdrdudebro
    mrsirdrdudebro Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Options

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35061/the-legion-is-just-too-slow#latest

Don't get me wrong, I have had a lot of fun with the Legion already and even pulled off a 4th survivor Morrie, but I have a major complaint.....HE IS SO F****** SLOW!!!!!! survivors can run in a straight line and I will almost never touch them. its soo annoying especially since the LEGION CAN RUN! WHY IS HE SLOW?! Wait ik, the ability draw back, and NOT BEING ABLE TO DOWN SOME ONE WHEN RUNNING IS #########!!!

Without a speed addon for Legions ability, I have found that getting even 2 kills is a challenge unless you camp. I rage when survivors without Sprint Burst can seemingly walk away from me for the whole map on ability cooldown, but don't die when you hit them when they are injured.... When you run up to them and leave the Frenzy mode to drop them, the drawback F++ you and they walk away.,...…..JUST #########

• Eul
    Eul Member Posts: 24
    Options
    They didn't fix the spirit, they broke her by making her op. Ppl were crying that spirit was too weak and now she became one of the most powerful killers in the game right below the nurse.  For right now legion seems a bit weak, that is something most of killers are agreeing but i think we should still wait and see how ppl get used to the legion and how it turns out.  Since legion just came out yesterday, we can't really say he needs a buff or nah.

Plus legion's power got too much potential since it's vaulting pallets and windows just like survivors, if we touch him/her wrong, legion is going to wreck this game and become Nurse V2 lol.

Let's just give legion more time and see where it goes
  • Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764
    Options

Easy fix: Make Frank's Mix Tape base. Give him a way to clear larger maps perhaps longer duration/extra speed? Something. Frank's Mix Tape + Cold Dirt actually feels really good and like his power is useful. If you loop properly/bait pallets you can run out Frenzy and avoid hits. You'd be able to pressure, and he would feel like an actual killer.

@Eul said:
    They didn't fix the spirit, they broke her by making her op. Ppl were crying that spirit was too weak and now she became one of the most powerful killers in the game right below the nurse.  For right now legion seems a bit weak, that is something most of killers are agreeing but i think we should still wait and see how ppl get used to the legion and how it turns out.  Since legion just came out yesterday, we can't really say he needs a buff or nah.

Plus legion's power got too much potential since it's vaulting pallets and windows just like survivors, if we touch him/her wrong, legion is going to wreck this game and become Nurse V2 lol.

Let's just give legion more time and see where it goes

Spirit is not op. I ran one around earlier and never went down. I ran No Mither too. Survivors refuse to adapt/figure out how they play. See some using Prayer Beads and say she's unstoppable. She's easily avoided, and another 110 killer. Don't get baited by mind games and you're good.

Legion is god awful and it sucks because two purple addons make him decent, so once again another weak addon reliant killer. Who's somehow even worse than pretty much every killer.

• Eul
    Options

Spirit is not op. I ran one around earlier and never went down. I ran No Mither too. Survivors refuse to adapt/figure out how they play. See some using Prayer Beads and say she's unstoppable. She's easily avoided, and another 110 killer. Don't get baited by mind games and you're good.

Spirit is op now lol, beat her in mind game? When spirit's power makes her almost twice faster than survivors, even faster than the sprint perk.
    If you know how to play spirit properly, you can literally beat any skilled survivors in mind game since her movement speed is ridiculously fast and makes her invisible. Yea spirit also cant see survivors but it really doesn't matter cus spirit will have much more information in invisible mind game(Sounds, movement of grass, blood and footsteps.)

It seems like killers in NA server just doesn't know how to play her tbh, cus around EA(east asai), Spirit and nurse is the most common killer you will be matched and just breaking the game near 1 ranks

But yes, you have to get used to her power and get skilled. She requires much more skill and experience than nurse or any other killers.
    Tho that doesn't make her not op haha
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Eul said:

Spirit is op now lol, beat her in mind game? When spirit's power makes her almost twice faster than survivors, even faster than the sprint perk.
    If you know how to play spirit properly, you can literally beat any skilled survivors in mind game since her movement speed is ridiculously fast and makes her invisible. Yea spirit also cant see survivors but it really doesn't matter cus spirit will have much more information in invisible mind game(Sounds, movement of grass, blood and footsteps.)

It seems like killers in NA server just doesn't know how to play her tbh, cus around EA(east asai), Spirit and nurse is the most common killer you will be matched and just breaking the game near 1 ranks

But yes, you have to get used to her power and get skilled. She requires much more skill and experience than nurse or any other killers.
    For someone who deals with Spirit so much over East Asai, its interesting how you still haven't learned to counter her. Especially considering how her counter was literally stated by yourself in this post.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    azazer said:
    You might have buyers remorse over the killer, but cosmetics aren't a waste. Those outfits looks awesome regardless of how unfun his power is
    I love Joes cosmetic, but I just can't bring myself to play as Legion anymore.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Mr_Myers said:

@Master said:
    BigBubs said:

hell no, the Nurse can literally ignore WALLS. She just says, "loops, tf are those?" She just ignores the game, and Legion is still vulnerable to loops like very other killer

Well then legion wouldnt be too strong :wink:

• Caretaker
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Eul said:

Or here's a thought. You're bad and don't want to admit it so you cry she's op. I have multiple perfect games, quad iris, and play her addonless at rank 1. I know how to play her, it's why I know how to beat her. Shocking right? It's almost like experience with a killer shows you how to deal with them. My god.

Also, you can't see blood when phasing, so you're wrong there. Not without an UR, and it's bad. Not every map has grass to use to see, and you can use it against her. Also, she can't run faster than Sprint Burst, she's 126% speed while phasing without MS addons, so again. Maybe you should actually play her then you'd know what you're talking about and be able to counter her.

Said it once, say it again. Make Cold Dirt and Frank's Mix Tape base, and rework those addons. He'd be a solid mid-tier killer, and fun to play. Wanna counter him? Bait pallets/stun them. Survivors camp them enough anyway, about time you get punished for it.

• Eul
    Options
    PigNRun said:
    Eul said:

For someone who deals with Spirit so much over East Asai, its interesting how you still haven't learned to counter her. Especially considering how her counter was literally stated by yourself in this post.
    Yea that's what they say, Counter spirit! Beat her in Mind game! Counter nurse with stealth game play style....😂😂😂 
  • Caretaker
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Eul said:
    PigNRun said:

Eul said:

Yea that's what they say, Counter spirit! Beat her in Mind game! Counter nurse with stealth game play style....😂😂😂 

It's really not hard to do.

• Eul
    Options
    Caretaker said:

@Eul said:

Or here's a thought. You're bad and don't want to admit it so you cry she's op. I have multiple perfect games, quad iris, and play her addonless at rank 1. I know how to play her, it's why I know how to beat her. Shocking right? It's almost like experience with a killer shows you how to deal with them. My god.

Also, you can't see blood when phasing, so you're wrong there. Not without an UR, and it's bad. Not every map has grass to use to see, and you can use it against her. Also, she can't run faster than Sprint Burst, she's 126% speed while phasing without MS addons, so again. Maybe you should actually play her then you'd know what you're talking about and be able to counter her.

Said it once, say it again. Make Cold Dirt and Frank's Mix Tape base, and rework those addons. He'd be a solid mid-tier killer, and fun to play. Wanna counter him? Bait pallets/stun them. Survivors camp them enough anyway, about time you get punished for it.

What kind of idiot plays the killer without add ons?? 😂 you are being ridiculous. Plus now i see the reason why spirit and nurse isn't getting any nerfs here. Cus ppl just don't know how to play it and think they are just a 'Good' killers when they are dominating the game in a way they shouldn't be.
    Good Job NA
  • Eul
    Options
    Caretaker said:

@Eul said:
    PigNRun said:

Eul said:

It's really not hard to do.

Not hard to counter nurse and spirit? Oh well
    I will be keep going my way dude
    It kinda seems like a waste of time talking to someone saying Nurse and spirit are easy to counter. Just total waste of time
  • Caretaker
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Eul said:
    Caretaker said:

@Eul said:

What kind of idiot plays the killer without add ons?? 😂 you are being ridiculous. Plus now i see the reason why spirit and nurse isn't getting any nerfs here. Cus ppl just don't know how to play it and think they are just a 'Good' killers when they are dominating the game in a way they shouldn't be.
    Good Job NA

Sorry you guys are bad at a video game. We'll keep on countering killers you fail to go against. Also, I play without addons chief. Git gud.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Janick said:

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

Apart from the rbt can kill people very cheaply if you tunnle them with it via crouching and following them as it don't trigger a chase and if used right and around the basement you can get multiple rbt kills from this technique while legions don't I think a fair fix in this would be unless they fully heal a survivors dwt don't reset meaning the next frenzy hit can down them of they took to long to heal meaning players will group up or heal fully slowing the game down more so they don't die