Endorsement/Commend Stystem, Killer Emotes And More?

TacticalBanana
TacticalBanana Member Posts: 29
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

A post game endersoment system where we can like commend other survivors for teamwork, leardership or killers for sportsmanship maybe to spr3ad positivity in game and making it a seeable rank level like commend level in game next to rank or level.

It would be fun to have 1 and 2 like survivor emotes for killers where they say hello or wiggle their finger for a naughty survivor?

It just sounded fun ideas to me that would make the game more fun.

Comments

• CausticMisery
    CausticMisery Member Posts: 35

You can give a player props in the report options, but yeah, it's a very overlooked/useless feature.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

I really wish props had a tangible benefit. Say if one player gets a ton of props from unique players (only 1 prop is counted from each player) they get a good sportsmanship bloodpoint bonus and a charm. It would massively incentivize being kinder and a better sport, which would be good for the community. I also always wanted killer emotes, being able to "BOO!" as ghostface would be an amazing emote, stuff like that would be a good addition to the game if it was managed well.

• TacticalBanana
    TacticalBanana Member Posts: 29

Yeah, technically its not necessary but it can be nice for things like this to be added as interaction and flavor.

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

I'd love to see an endorsement/commend system- I've mentioned it on here in a few threads myself lol.

Personally, I'd love to see something similar to Overwatch's system of rewarding players with things like BP or Shards for good behaviour, mixed with the in-game reporting system actually working and giving you a notification when someone you reported has had action taken against them. (Obviously, no names or anything, just a little message that thanks you for your help if action is taken.)

I also think that it would give the Devs better data as to what the community would find 'Fun' overall, leading to balancing changes around that, and maybe even a possibility of pushing queues more towards rewarding high endorsed/commended players together, and lower players together. (With new players sitting in like a safe little middle range until they get commends/endorsements of their own.)

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

I like the idea of collecting props from unique players and getting a prize or something -- it could maybe even reset with rank reset so you can work toward a prize every month. The trick would be finding a way to make it work in a system where there are four people on one team and one person on the other. Because, as soon as there was a prize attached, there would be people who would start trying to find a way to abuse the math somehow. You'd want people to feel like it's a prize they have an equal chance to get, no matter which side they play.