Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Suffocation pit - rock climbing

sleepy_knight
sleepy_knight Member Posts: 116

Friend found this particular rock that can be climbed at the mine on Suffocation Pit.

He's PC, I'm ps4 and we tested it in custom too. If you drop the pallet, you can climb even further on top of the lil cargo things.

Characters played: all of them, we tested with Huntress and Legion, both fit up there just fine

Perks: doesn't matter

Map: Suffocation Pit, close to the mine, always this particular rock formation

Frequency: at least 3 times, most likely happens consistently at the spot. We did have a "basement in main building" offering, in case that affects anything.

Extra notes: you can crawl up too. If you can position just right at the edge of the rock, kinda floating midway, when the pallet is not there, you can still be picked up from the ground. You can't be picked up if you're mostly on the rock (or the cargo thingies) though.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• blacknite15
    blacknite15 Member Posts: 56

Just had a killer climb the rock and walk over the entire loop with the pallet down to hit. Literally nothing you can do if you didn't realize the killer could do this. This has been busted since April?? what are they doing, fix this!

• Zakkusy
    Zakkusy Member Posts: 14

Hey! Can confirm this is the case also in Ormond, on path pallets with some rocks that face towards the floor on one end. You can climb them pretty easily as Killer and Survivor, going on top of Pallets. I think they spawn on some non-pallet rocks too (like near Hooks for example). It's a specific rock formation that does this, didn't find any more. I didn't take a screenie sadly, but it wasn't a single instance, every rock with that particular model allowed it.