Please nerf these overpowered killers

The ranking system really isn't working as well as it should, and I'm trying to grind through my levels. It's hard if not impossible to win a match as a survivor if the killers keep downing you with one shot and either little or no cooldown. Meanwhile the survivors have to get rid of debuffs, have someone heal from the dying state and heal once more to not be injured, and the killers can ram through pallets within a couple of seconds, giving little to no time to run. Please fix the ranking system to where it's fair and that the survivors aren't getting frustrating and DC'ing all the time when they've rage-quit.

Comments

• lolifasad
    lolifasad Member Posts: 68

I don't even get your post. Are you asking for nerfing "overpowered" killers (without even mentioning them) or fixing the ranking system? Because those are two different things and you wrote your post as if they are the same thing.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Bro your post is a mess, honestly all I'm getting from this is your a new player and don't understand how the game works so you got frustrated and decided to make a post on it.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

I can't tell what's happening or what's being asked for in this post

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

"if the killers keep downing you with one shot"

Which killer with exposed effect is overpowered?

I bet he is noob, who just doesn't know how to play and blames game for it. Git Gud

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943

Which killer is overpowered can you tell me?

• Alma_Llama
    Alma_Llama Member Posts: 6

You gotta learn your loops, you gotta be aware of the positioning of other survivors or the killer, etc. If the killer is slugging, as I assume they are since you said, "someone heal from the dying state and heal once more to not be injured" you have to pay attention to WHEN you should be making the play for a save or if it's just better to finish the gens.

"the killers can ram through pallets within a couple of seconds"

With this, you have to just learn when to drop a pallet, learn your loops, and play around windows. If they're ramming through pallets (assuming it's like a leatherface or billy using their power to break it), just W key onto the next loop, you'll gain a bit of distance.

You just gotta learn how to play the game a little more.