Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Frame Rate Drops Even Worse With Mouse and Gamepad

DevonC97
DevonC97 Member Posts: 16

Since the latest bugfix patch 5.1.1 dropped today, the fps drops have gotten really bad again while trying to use gamepad and mouse simultaneously. I now only get about 7 fps whenever I try to play. It's so unplayable right now! I feel like it's related to Trickster because every time he gets changed, it either fixes or breaks it again..Please look into this again BHVR and provide a fix! Link to the video I took attached below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWN5PGedDg

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DevonC97
    DevonC97 Member Posts: 16

I know! I'm getting tired of it too! 4 1/2 years of gamepad and mouse working together flawlessly and then suddenly just going to oblivion when they released the Trickster. If everybody sees and gives my post a thumbs up, maybe BHVR will see the importance of performing a fix on it again..

• PinkP4ndi
    PinkP4ndi Member Posts: 25

I also think the problem is in The Trickster.

I'm already so tired of sending reports and having them answer me like they don't know what I'm talking about, asking me for tests or videos, when I send them too many.