SBMM IS TRASH

The normal ranking system works just fine we don't need multiple systems in play. The only time it can be kind of unfair is when a player is really good but doesn't play enough to stay a high rank. If that's what you are trying to fix, implement a placement match system at the start of new seasons so good players can't be placed with bad ones. Because everyone has to do enough work to get their own pips, carrying isn't really an issue so I don't see a problem with the already existing rank system. We do not need sbmm. If I am wrong lets talk about it.

For the record I am not new I have about 1000 hours in dbd so I am speaking as an experienced player.

Comments

• GGrim
    GGrim Member Posts: 19

I forgot to add, I play survivor and killer equally so I do not speak with bias. Currently I am rank 4 survivor and rank 5 killer, if that makes any difference.

• GGrim
    GGrim Member Posts: 19

Games with ranked aren't perfect. no matter what you will always be able to find loop holes like deranking yourself to verse lower players or whatever it is but I don't see an easy way to fix that and the sbmm wont fix that so I don't see its purpose. Whether this sbmm system exists or not, I feel that the same problems people seem to have will still exist. Personally I have 0 problems with the normal ranking system. I like being able to work towards a rank that everyone can see and that feels like it means something. Now it means absolutely nothing unless you want extra bloodpoints. Hidden mmr systems are ridiculous and demotivating. I now have no viewable rank to work towards and no motivation to continue playing a game I have loved for years.