Legion

Options

He is still way to weak... You still have to to moonwalk to get people a bit better... If I need to do things that are not intended to do, the killer is not really funny. I dont want to moonwalk to people and loose them afterwards. Then they mend out and I cant down them. It's his speed, not the mending action... Make him faster, than he would be at least like freddy or Pig .-.

Comments

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
    edited December 2018
    Options

yes you can moonwalk to get people better but he's not meant to be played just chasing one person with his power, and they aren't increasing the speed because that would make him way op. It's like the lunge of the pig nonstop, small TR, and ability to vault pallets with fast speed.

• Zydto
    Zydto Member Posts: 34
    Options

Yeah I know, but at higher ranks, it is nearly impossible to do anything against them. He is way too weak .-.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Moonwalking might work but it's cheap as #########. Not to mention how you miss out on chase points, brutality points.. deviousness points..

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I think legion would feel fine if they allowed the victim that is hit with frenzy twice to have their timer continue to tick down during a chase. The killer will be stunned, and they have a chance to hide while the scratch marks are hidden. If they get found after that they are going to be tunneled anyway. This way they can keep everything else the same and killers have an ability that downs victims