Sorry, but SBMM sucks hard

Anghroth
Anghroth Member Posts: 40
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

To get things out of the way, I have little over 600hrs in this game, killer and survivor equally. There are some killers though, which I haven't touched much in the last few months, Trickster for example.

I have played 2-3 matches with him before this BS SBMM was introduced and did so/so with him. So I thought, why not test the new system and see, if it pairs me with easier survivors, since I myself am NOT experienced with Trickster at all.

And what happened: constant 3-4 mans (and yes, I've asked afterwards, just to make sure), full sweatfest meta perks, keys, flashlights, hatch offerings and so on. Most of the survivors I went against were red ranks, I am now rank 17 due to very rarely playing this mockery of a game lately.

If THIS is the future of DbD and SBMM will be implemented in THIS form, than no thanks, I'm out of here.Constantly having to sweat or not even having a chance at all is too much, even for a player like me who normally doesn't give a crap about pips or anything. But if I can't even get good chases or a few hooks and get demolished almost every match, then screw this game, sorry...

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Well to be fair, their individual skill ratings may have been lower, they could have got carried by their SWF.

• GGrim
    GGrim Member Posts: 19

I hate sbmm. go back to the normal pip system