Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Outfits?

I'm new and not sure how it's supposed to work with buying things for the characters. If I buy an outfit is it able to be mixed and matched with the character's other clothes? Or do I buy every single thing to do that?

Best Answers

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Answer ✓

Outfits are mix-and-matchable, Sets are not.

Just lock for this icon at the top left of an completed costume in store, if it's there it means it's a set and you can't mix and match. If it's not, it's an Outfit with parts you can mix and match

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Answer ✓

Yes, buying an outfit gives you the three pieces to be able to be mixed and matched.

Be aware though that "outfits" and "sets" are different, but they are equipped the same.

Sets are unbreakable meaning they can only be worn on it's own. Sets are indicated by this icon :

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Answer ✓

If you buy the outfit as 1 you get a 10% discount (for Ultra Rares it's 1080 cells if you buy it as an outfit), if you buy the pieces individually if's more pricey (for Ultra Rares, a single piece is 400 AC, so if you buy an outfit individually it'd be 1200 AC).

So if you like every individual piece buy it at a bundle, if you only want 1 piece buy it seperate.

Answers