Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

WHY DID THE BAN COME BACK?

Why put the ban back on only 1 it benefits is the killers WHO camp,take survivors down at the same time but NOTHING is Done about that oh boo hoo the camping trolling killers lose points if you refuse to take it off at least shorten it I've been on ban for 2 days because I got banned 45 minutes 2 days it taken me to get off this Ridiculous ban 2 friggin days 45 minutes is ridiculous only person gettin anything out of it is the camping trolling killers who taunt and tease the survivors for being ban

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Camping is a valid strategy though. That’s not a reason to dc for you. If you want to dc then take the penalty as you are making the match just worse for the other survivors.

• LadyMatika
    LadyMatika Member Posts: 34

Yeah but 45 minutes like I got the time 2 wait THAT long to play 1 game 🤬it needs shorter maybe 4 or 3 but not 45 that is totally RIDICULOUS and people on DIscord thinks it's crap also

• LadyMatika

YEAH BANS OFF I GET TO PLAY NOW I CAN SCREW IY I'LL PLAY WHEN I WANT TO AND NOW I DO NOT FEEL LIKE IT 😛

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,960

dc penality benefit killer?! what?!

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Or you could not ruin the match by d/cing. It's not that hard.

• bluelinkyt
    bluelinkyt Member Posts: 6

if you dc you deserve the penalty unless there is an emergency or a game ruining bug not just because boo hoo the killer camped me if you dont want to deal with a camper ######### on hook

• LadyMatika

I'll just go play on Steam on my coputer the little spoiled brat may gotten me from playing multiplayer games on Xbox But steam is NOT Xbox and Microsoft DOES NOT own stem

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735
    edited August 2021

Just stop looking for excuses. If you feel like you have every right to ruin peoples games by disconnecting, just because it doesn't go in your favor, then it is your opinion and fine. But see that most people doesn't agree with that unempathetic attitude.