Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

How do you have fun in dbd

feelsorry
feelsorry Member Posts: 5
edited August 2021 in Ask the Community

I have like 1500 hours in that game and it's not fun to just do gens and run around. Any suggestions? Like interesting builds or smth

Best Answer

• FoggyJester
    FoggyJester Member Posts: 34
    Answer ✓

Try meming with the killer or survivors, if they play along then everybody has a good time. You could also try playing a killer you enjoy. but I think the only real way to have fun in dbd is if you personally THINK the game is fun, if it isn't fun for you anymore then I'd say take a break for a while and come back when you're ready to play again.

Answers

• feelsorry
    feelsorry Member Posts: 5

Yea I guess I just got tired. Gotta get a break until Pinhead drops. Thank you!

• BlazeFire7
    BlazeFire7 Member Posts: 16

What actions exactly are meming with killer/survivors?

@feelsorry Do you play with your friends while in a group voice chat on discord?

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154

Take a break. I always have the most fun in DBD after I've taken a few weeks break, and at most watch DBD streamer content.

Sometimes watching DBD is more fun than playing DBD. But watching has a way of bringing you back eventually.

• Sypherpathic
    Sypherpathic Member Posts: 488
    1. PLaying as survivor and bitterly bitching about anything that happens that doesn't contribute to me escaping/pipping.
    2. PLaying as survivor and going absolutely mad over crazy saves or other amazing incidents that result in a save or escape
    3. PLaying as survivor and angrily complaining over failed saves or other amazing incidents that don't result in a save or escape.
    4. Playing as killer and trying to engage as many survivors as possible.
  • FoggyJester
    FoggyJester Member Posts: 34

Like pointing at survivors and them pointing back, try to get the killer to join. as a killer you can just spin to let them know you want to meme, as ghostface you can t-bag and most likely the other survivors will join you. hope this helps :)