Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

3 KILLER PERK IDEAS

Icery
Icery Member Posts: 199
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

First perk: Bugged Out

Your team makes great work with entering generators while survivors are repairing them.

After every survivor is hooked at least once, the perk will activate for the rest of the trial. Each skill check made will give a token for that specific generator. After you kick the generator, each token will apply a stackable +%20 bonus to regressing speed for that generator. Maxed at +%100. This means if you have 5 tokens, the generator will regress at %200 speed.

"I think they did a pretty good job so far."

For a killer who can spawn bugs maybe?

Second perk: Perseverance

You retain your support at all means.

After one of you hex totem is cleansed, being near the destroyed hex totem will activate the related hex totem until you leave its ??? meter radius. Does not work with hexes like haunted grounds.

Third perk: Light Breaker

Anytime you damage a generator with a %80 or more progress that generator will stop and spread its progression randomly to other random amount of random generators. Light Breaker can be activated every 120 seconds.

If those random generators were regressing at the moment you used this perk, they continue to regress. Otherwise they will not.

That is all. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you for reading.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,304

Yes, more gen regression perks.... 😴

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

These are some cool ideas

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

That first perk needs to come with a forfeit option for killer, they will never come out once they realize the 3 gen is not going anywhere. Ha ha ha.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

As far as I know this game already has more than 4 slowodown perks, so people can already run a full slowdown build. At this point, any further regression or slowdown perk just allows killers to have more alternatives as slow down perks.

Which is nice because some form of slowdown perk is generally required for most killers.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited August 2021

Pop, Eruption, Surge, Thrilling Tremors is my favourite build on Wraith and Legion.

I really like those ideas, it might needs some change in numbers, but that is hard to tell without testing. I would like to see more perks that reward killer for hooking multiple survivors.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Sounds like an interesting build, I might try it.

I'm just happy we are getting 3 new perks with the chapter that all serve as alternatives to slowdown perks we already have. Especially Hex: Plaything.

The ideas here are also interesting, though the third perk seems too good to me, and too furstrating for survivors. And the first perk, as already mentioned, could potentially be too good against a 3 gen strat, I can't say for sure though.

• Kyxlect
    Kyxlect Member Posts: 230

Bugged Out is confusing. "Each skill check made will give a token for that specific generator." uhh...is it like each skill check the Survivor's have completed on a specific gen will generate tokens for you and will then apply this regression speed bonus each time you kick it? Sounds promising but maybe too powerful. If that is the way you intended it to work, then you just need to modify those percentages to be more balanced.

Perseverance....sounds worthless...doubtful anyone would use that. One idea I got from that would be to just let Killer's replace broken Hex totems. Perhaps with the ability to place the new one in an area of their choosing.

Light Breaker...mmm...sounds good at first but if the Survivor's only have one gen left this could really screw you over.