"MMR" sucked in August...

Options
TwiztedMannix
TwiztedMannix Member Posts: 34
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

So far my experience with MMR was stressful and crap. I was not entertained and had to be a sweaty survivor. I( play Casually and I'm like the way it is without it so far. (I play PS4, PC is dormant...want cross-progression)

Instead why not once you reach red ranks BP points are doubled or something. Maybe separate it into a competitive mode cuz red rank people play differently than other ranks or give Pro/red ranks more gens to pop. I'm just throwing ideas out. MMR almost ruined my casual gaming. I stopped until it was disabled.

Maybe raise up gen requirement at red ranks (up to 8 or whatever's on map minus 1) cuz the sweat right now starts at 2 gens, they're all pop except last 3 physical ones on map at 1-2 real chases. Or slow down totems by 50% cuz as Killer there's no incentive to avoid "toxic" gameplay.

Other than that, MMR in August was "no bueno."

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,685
    Options

It was fine for me. I cant wait until they turn it back on, I play casual on PC.

• TwiztedMannix
    TwiztedMannix Member Posts: 34
    Options

Maybe MMR failed on their side... I was getting then sweatiest gamers, even those TTV g-tags. And I play Causal as hell to the point I sacrifice myself for other survivors or as Killer go for hooks and chases.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,685
    Options

Its a great question tho, Maybe you are just too good for casual games.

• Sackboy123
    Sackboy123 Member Posts: 465
    Options

MMR worked fine for me, actually finding people my skill level. Right now it's just a mess and can't wait for it to come back. Hate finding sweaty Red Rank Killers and boosted Red Rank Survivors