The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer mains: What are your favorite 7 perks?

2»

Comments

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201

Pgtw

Thrilling tremors

Sloppy butcher

Nurse's calling

Surge

Franklin's demise

Discordance

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

I'll just list ones I commonly use, get use out of and just allow me to enjoy matches on a common basis

1. Ruin

2. Pop

3. Corrupt

4. thana

5. Infectious

6. Discordance

7. BBQ

Boring but they work, they slow the game down allowing for lots of chases (most important to me) and others for some info/combo with certain killers

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169

BBQ

Surge

Enduring

Brutal

I'm All Ears

Dying Light

Discordance

I wish they'd make Dying Light a bit better, i'd rather focus my gameplay on chasing and hooking while debuff Survs so i don't have to kick as manny gens and afford more chasing since progress is slower. That's why my Console Legion build was BBQ, Surge, Dying Light and Enduring. Agressive chasing, Aoe regression with Surge and Hook rewards by BBQ and DL.

• Bearded_Owl
    Bearded_Owl Member Posts: 60
    1. Blood Warden
    2. Enduring
    3. Devour Hope
    4. No Way Out
    5. Mindbreaker
    6. Discordance
    7. Dark Devotion
  • Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

I feel like I'm so old school the perks I literally love to death

Brutal strength

Agitation

Bitter murmur

Lightborn

And out of respect for the panda blood warden 🥰🥰🥰🐼👑

• pizzaduffyhp90
    pizzaduffyhp90 Member Posts: 901
    edited August 2021

this is hard to think of cause I like to mess around with all of them sometimes. Probably for me

1, Ruin

2, Tinker

3, discordance

4, Sloppy

5, Pop

6, Oppression

7, Monitor

honorable mention to Third Seal and Devour

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

These are mine in no particular order

1. BBQ and Chili: The bloodpoint bonus automatically puts this on the list. But the ability to see survivors is also another reason for bringing it on a lot of killers. It helps you with map pressure and finding people on gens which is essential.
    2. Ruin: I've said before it doesn't make a difference, but not having to kick a generator every time is really helpful and saves a lot of time even if you don't realize it.
    3. Pop Goes the Weasel: Don't typically run this because of Ruin, but when paired with something like BBQ and Chili it works wonders
    4. Nurse's Calling: You would be surprised just how many survivors at red rank like to heal right next to the killer. This teaches them a lesson, or at the very least tells me that there is one less person on a gen.
    5. Corrupt Intervention: Saves time on checking gens in the beginning allowing you to find survivors quicker. Plus sets up a 3 gen for you if that is your thing.
    6. Dying Light: This is more powerful than anyone realizes so long as you get hooks quick enough.
    7. Franklin's Demise: Pretty self explanatory. Getting tired of flashlights and keys.

Honorable mentions

No One Escapes Death: Been running this more lately because if survivors wanna be ######### then I will too. But I don't like running it and don't believe any killer should need this.

Haunted Grounds: Good, but not when being ran with other hex perks. Doesn't get cleansed half the time, and if cleansed at a bad time makes the perk useless.

Tinkerer: Only beneficial on certain killers

• CrAzY_mad_lad
    CrAzY_mad_lad Member Posts: 9
    1. Blood Warden
    2. BBQ and Chilli
    3. Devour Hope
    4. I'm all ears (on certain killers).
    5. Enduring
    6. Make Your Choice
    7. Ruin cos I cba to kick gens
  • DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

1. Chili BBQ

2. Lethal Pursuer

3. Sloppy Butcher

4. Save The Best For Last

5. Agitation (so underrated imo)

6. Mad Grit (when it works, it's a total GG's)

7. Iron Grasp