Any proposed changes to Ruin + Undying + Tink?

2»

Comments

• Tekno_Badger
    Tekno_Badger Member Posts: 526
    edited September 2021

I mean I get what you're saying. But killers are forced to have slowdown perks just like survivors are forced to have BT or DS if they don't want to get tunneled out instantly. Regardless, there's not much perk diversity on either side in terms of strengths. I don't agree that killers need BBQ tho, it's just enjoyable and good for people who struggle to find survivors

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

"Unlimited times with no prerequisites":

Meanwhile tinkerer:

Literally can't proc more then once perk gen without direct action from the killer to get the generator to regress below 70%. Thus has limited uses unless the killer pressures and regresses generators which is a prerequisite for extra uses.

It has no cooldown as its activation is purely caused by the survivors working on generators who can control when/where it happens. So survivors working a generator for long enough to reach 70% is the prerequisite to activate period.

Have you ever played with Tinkerer?

• yummymarshy
    yummymarshy Member Posts: 36

Give tinkerer a cooldown like they have done for so many other perks. Maybe 30 seconds.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

I would nerf them

Tinkerer - One proc per gen.

Ruin - Threshold to gen degradation. Maybe like it wont degrade generator below 40%

• Raihje
    Raihje Member Posts: 72

This. If you think Tinkerer is OP you don't know how to play against it. All it does is tell you a gen is almost done. If it procs 2 or 3x you're just done for. There's nothing you can do in that situation but pray you've already killed someone and are near another down to force someone to come for the rescue and maybe get an exchange or someone dead on hook.

Good survivors will know right away if you have tinkerer and will abuse the ever loving crap out of it and basically "69%" gens so that you're just screwed no matter what you do - chase, push one gen, whatever. It's just game over unless you're insanely fast like blight, nurse, spirit, and have insta-downs or something at the time to snowball immediately (and can pull it off since the survivors are all expecting you anyway)

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Genuinely have no problem with the build tbh