Decisive Strike & Unbreakable changes

While running both of these perks you force the killer to pick you up, if he doesn't, a teammate can pick you up, giving you a "free" escape (though wasted time), or if the killer is slugging you can make a play and pick someone up, making a comeback hence the usage of unbreakable making it a really strong perk, however if the killer does pick you up, decisive strike comes in to play and you get another escape (assuming you've been hooked), this suggestion is mostly about unbreakable, it should have a penalty like no mither for example.

In which the penalty could be something like, no teammates can pick you up while downed but you get up faster (still one use of unbreakable, after the use of unbreakable, the teammates can pick you up on other occasions)

t.l.d.r: unbreakable strong, no teammates can pick you up and you get up faster, one usage, after use you can get picked up by teammates.

Comments

• Raihje
    Raihje Member Posts: 72

I don't think straight up removing the ability to pick up a teammate until they use a perk is a good idea, but DS/UB is still a pretty OP combination that will consistently cost killers games, even when they're not being run by survivors in the game because they're simply so meta/ubiquitous. Unbreakable will single handedly shut down the vast majority of killers because they have no choice but to slug usually the longer a game goes on because they simply don't have time to hook because tinkerer or whatever is popping off 2-3x a second lol.

I think a decent nerf would be making Unbreakable disable Decisive Strike if you heal yourself out of the dying state, as right now I don't think it does and it's so easy to abuse :/