The fun of Legion...

Options

Doesn't exist for survivors. I'd say it's close to a 3 gens doc or an insidious basement Leatherface.

Change my mind.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Doesn't exist for Killers either. Sure, it's fun to vault windows and pallets, but what's the point if you never actually get anywhere?

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

Money maker killer for teenagers survivors ;D

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

But isn't Legion everything survivor ever asked for?
    The true no-tunnel-killer?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Orion said:
    Doesn't exist for Killers either. Sure, it's fun to vault windows and pallets, but what's the point if you never actually get anywhere?

Just bad design.
    Let him rest in peace already. Its better for everyone if we forget about him real fast, just like we did with clown :smile:

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    I don't know, survivors look to have a ton of fun while they loop legion, or manage to out run the frenzy timer. I get more teabags as legion than any other killer. 
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,677
    Options

@Jago said:
    Doesn't exist for survivors. I'd say it's close to a 3 gens doc or an insidious basement Leatherface.

Change my mind.

I absolutely hate posts that use "change my mind". I don't really care if your mind is changed or not. I personally don't mind running into Legion as the escape rate is pretty decent and you generally get good bloodpoints in the process. It also feels good slamming a pallet in their face when they are in frenzy. The only time I don't like Legion is when they are a camping scumbag, but that is true with all killers.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742
    Options

@Dreamnomad said:

@Jago said:

Change my mind.

I absolutely hate posts that use "change my mind". I don't really care if your mind is changed or not. I personally don't mind running into Legion as the escape rate is pretty decent and you generally get good bloodpoints in the process. It also feels good slamming a pallet in their face when they are in frenzy. The only time I don't like Legion is when they are a camping scumbag, but that is true with all killers.

Yes 90% of the time those guys camp and bring NOED on PS4. It requires no skill but to wait to frenzy again when you're tunneling, so yeah, it can be frustrating to play against.