Hook count for killers

why the killers can't see how many times the survivor got hooked? i mean, its very useful to know as a killer who is dead on hook, so why the survivors can know that but the killer can't, i know that the pros know how many times they hook, but for me would be useful, cause sometimes i want to hook someone to apply pressure and its dead on hook because i forgot that he was hooked twice, so yeah, it would be nice if killers could see the survivors's hook count

Comments

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

I often tunneled someone out accidentally, hook counters would remind me who was hooked and how many times.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,231

Agreed.

I think it's easier to tunnel someone intentionally without a hook counter, than it is to avoid tunnelling someone. It's easier to keep track of one person than all four people and tally up their hooks (and hook stages) in your mind.

But, if they really don't want to feed the killer this info, even something that only showed up as you're carrying the survivor would be cool.

Say you down a survivor who is on death hook. You pick them up, and as you do, a red skull flashes over their portrait. You can then drop them, to avoid sacrificing them yet, if you wish. At least that way you can't use it to tunnel someone (they're already down).

• Raihje
    Raihje Member Posts: 72

The only thing survivors really "lose" in this is the ability to all run the same skin and abuse decisive strike for 20 seconds worth of free gen time or abusing obsession perks like STBFL.