Make the Rocks Usable Again! (#BringBackLoopRocks)

Options

Rocks, the ultimate looping tool in Dead by Daylight. An unintended feature most people would enjoy for the humorous interactions between Survivors and Killers, and some would find very interesting for potential looping plays.

Unfortunately, these rocks are being taken out of Dead by Daylight, one rock at a time, all because the developers are telling us that there's no fun allowed in this game.

But why? Why remove rocks when everyone can use them? They're technically not cheating since anyone who knows about them can use them, and people can learn quickly on how to get on top of these rocks. They're also the single most interesting thing in this game that really gets rid of the monotony of the typical loop.

This is why I'm going to be asking the community to do one silly little thing for the game. We must spread awareness of the dying breed of Loop Rocks in this game, and we must protect and get them to repopulate among the realms!

This is why I've decided that we must spread the awareness through not only forums, but social media as well, with the tag #BringBackLoopRocks, with images of our favorite rock locations from the past or present!

Share your favorite images or videos of you or others standing on rocks and having fun, and if this gets enough attention, maybe the developers will listen to the community for once and give us what we'd want (for those that at least want these).

So what do you say? Would you help me out in bringing these rocks back into the game so that more people can have funny moments seeing these things happen and so the more competitive players actually have something new to adapt to?

Comments