• 4 out of 6 total matches

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Beacri
    Beacri Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2021
    Options

Have the same issue. I was playing fore Adept Cenobite achievement. In 2 matches I could win with Merciless Killer title (last match 2 dead on hooks, 2 survs lying on the ground, 1 gen done. When I was hanging one of them I got disconnected. What is interesting - I got BP for that match and my challenge progressed. First occurrence was when I hit injured surv.

EDIT: I was playing on PC - STEAM

EDIT2: 3rd match I downed first survivor and he/she disconnected. I downed another one and I match finished....

• badsas85
    badsas85 Member Posts: 3
    Options

happens to me in almost every match against the cenobite.

4 gens done, at least 1 dead and 1 hooked.

Can‘t finish repairing the last gen, bar is full but it doesn’t pop! chain hunt starts but spawns no chains and then it says „disconnected from host“. it always looks like a killer DC which is very unlikely in every match!

• ilovebeemo
    ilovebeemo Member Posts: 3
    Options

I was just playing as Nea against Pinhead on the Father Campbell's Chapel map, and he hooked and killed 2 survivors and then the game began glitching and throwing me into first person, and glued me to a gen, and then the killer disconnected. Must be the same issue?

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 582
    Options

I've had it happen to me EVERY single time there is only 1 survivor left.

When I land an attack on the final survivor I get "DC from host"

• KillerKirby
    KillerKirby Member Posts: 79
    Options

I had this problem as well 1 Survivor mid power use I would get disconnected.

• SabunoHakia
    SabunoHakia Member Posts: 465
    Options

Only see that I get disconnected when I am against the Cenobite and it was after the update. So this is related to the update and in a way Pinheads pleasure in watching us suffer.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

The common threads that I've found is that it always happens during the chain hunt and it is always triggered by an event where you can earn bloodpoints. From the ones that I have video evidence for, opening an exit gate, breaking a destructible door, having a survivor die on hook, escaping through the hatch.