Pop Goes The Weasel proposition

Options

Because you can't stop gen rush with SWF or very good randoms I got here Pop Goes The Weasel balance change

Old: After hooking a Survivor, the next Generator you break is instantly regressed by 15/20/25 % of its total progression (in 30 second timer)

New: After hooking a Survivor, all next Generators you break is instantly regressed by 20%/25%/30% of it's total progression (in 30 second timer)

Also it can be: After hooking a Survivor, your generator break speed and power of reggresion is increased by 2%/3%/4% per hook. If survivor be unhooked in 40/30/20 seconds - your bonus (for that hook only) gone.

Did you agree?

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Options
    LordziPL said:

Because you can't stop gen rush with SWF or very good randoms I got here Pop Goes The Weasel balance change

Old: After hooking a Survivor, the next Generator you break is instantly regressed by 15/20/25 % of its total progression (in 30 second timer)

New: After hooking a Survivor, all next Generators you break is instantly regressed by 20%/25%/30% of it's total progression (in 30 second timer)

Also it can be: After hooking a Survivor, your generator break speed and power of reggresion is increased by 2%/3%/4% per hook. If survivor be unhooked in 40/30/20 seconds - your bonus (for that hook only) gone.

Did you agree?

I just need more than 30 seconds. Sometimes I see a gen which is almost done but after I hook the survivor the gen is too far for me to get there in 30 secs. Just make It 40-50 secs 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    No, i use PGTW on my LF (among other killers with less map pressure) and it's strong enough already.
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

No, I think it would be too powerful.

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    edited December 2018
    Options

Uh...just change it from 30 seconds to 60 seconds or even 90 seconds.

It is already semi more powerful than ruin, that gets destroyed early/mid in the game, as each kick regresses 20 seconds of time on that gen.
    Increasing its time would remove the annoyance of having to rush to the nearest gen, skipping any potential chases or hits, as you are on a very limited timer.

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Options
    Pgtw is fine. Just need to buff gen damage as a whole
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,677
    Options

There are only 2 things I would like to see changed on Pop Goes The Weasel.
    1.) Increase the time you have to break a generator to 45 seconds.
    2.) Allow the killer to reset exit gate progress if they hooked a survivor within the last 45 seconds. The killer would have to physically walk to an exit gate that has started to be opened, but hasn't finished and hit the switch.

• Milkymalk
    Milkymalk Member Posts: 217
    Options

I never use PGTW. For that, I need to be able to hook someone in the first place :'(

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options
    No limi about number of kick gens in time after hook somone will be good i think But that perk can be a base kit for killer like many others from dlc but hey this devs fix game broken nechanic with dlc and perks imo.
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    The only thing it really needs is a longer timer or to use a token system. As of right now the perk only shines with a three gen strat or with high mobility Killers. 
  • Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

The 30 second timer for PgtW isn't long enough to get back to the generator being worked on if the survivor does what 90% of survivors do and doesn't only run in the area around the generator.