Can you unban me? Help anyone.

Vadim239
Vadim239 Member Posts: 217
edited December 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello, My name is Vadim. I have been banned in this community for spamming to shady sites in multiple threads. But I disagree that it was fair. I solved that problem that everyone had at that time ( or I thought I did), and wanted to share that with people. My brother had this blocking program for dangerous sites, and whenever you try going to some site, it shows the link of the site and blocked it immediately. When I started the game (DBD), it showed the link (link removed) and blocked it. So I decided to put it into the exceptions in that program. And it worked. Is it not one of your sites? I didn't make it up. I believe it is one of your sites or servers. idk. CAN YOU PLEASE UNBAN me? I only want to upload screenshots of my dbd game. Please let me share screenshots with my friends. I can't even comment on my friends screenshots. I always buy your every dlc, donate etc and love your game. I have 2347 hrs in the game!
WHO CAN I ASK FOR HELP? The ban wasn't fair. Please help, anyone

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Vadim239
    edited December 2018

I can't post screenshots on Steam, I can't comment on discussions, my friends' screenshots, etc. and many other things. Just because I was trying to help people solve the problem

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

wait so you want to be unbanned even though you "only spammed links to shady sites?"

• Vadim239

@MyNamePete said:
    wait so you want to be unbanned even though you "only spammed links to shady sites?"

HAVE YOU READ what I wrote? I spammed to help people to the site which is most likely the devs' website. latest.live.dbd.bhvronline.com

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

Technically the ban is fair if you are sharing shading links, in all honestly, regardless of the actual reason. If the rules state you cannot do it, and you do it, you still have broken the rules. Robbing a shop to feed your family, is still robbery.
    Also, a steam community ban is dealt with by Steam support, not BHVR. Contact steam support not BHVR.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Vadim239 said:

@MyNamePete said:

HAVE YOU READ what I wrote? I spammed to help people to the site which is most likely the devs' website. latest.live.dbd.bhvronline.com

That's not the devs website though...I don't know who's site that is but it's not the devs.
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

Just to add on to my previous statement as well, you have been banned for sharing a link that obviously is not the dev link...and you are still sharing it?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

Social media including form bans are not able to be appealed.
    Bans are also not to be discussed on the forum.

This discussion has been closed.