Absolute Hardest Survivor Challenge You Can Think Of?

Long story short, taking a bet. I've got 3 days worth of attempts, and I'd like 5 challenges.

I hope to do killer at a later date:D

What are 5 hard survivor challenges you can think of that would require situatiomal awareness, understanding of the games core mechanics and other general challenges that require skill to complete. Hit me with your best shot

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Blood debt by far

• RantGod
    RantGod Member Posts: 36

Any Engineer's Guild challenge... Due to it being glitched and impossible to complete.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667
    edited September 2021

If we're not restricting ourselves to just tome challenges, I got a pretty tough one, I'd say:

-Have Second Wind activate and fully heal you twice in a single match.

Banned Perks:

• We'll Make It
    • Botany Knowledge
    • Desperate Measures
    • Every Exhaustion Perk
    • Resilience
    • Spine Chill

Good luck!

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

Mine was way back in tome 1. "4 pallet stuns in a single game" took me like 3 days to get it. It's almost impossible to even get a pallet on certain killers. Only reason I got it was a Meyers that just wanted to farm.

Which one was that again?

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

When at iri grade, get a pip multiple times without getting more than 1 save. It's not mega hard but alot of players result in altruism for the pips, if you want it extra hard pip without saving someone.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,475

Challenge for groups quad head on stun

Solo Challenge, using autodidact, were gonna live forever, fast track, small game, acquire the maximum number of stacks for all perks at the same time which means 5 stacks of autodidact, 4 stacks of were gonna live forever, 27 stacks of fast track, and 5 stacks of small game for a total of 41 stacks

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

the one where you have to fully deplete 3 medkits.

killers decided to use franklins that day.

pretty sure it didn't even count since franklins took some of the charge, but didnt fully deplete it. i could be wrong.

also that one time where the medkit seemed to keep 1 charge for at least 3 whole seconds as the killer ran up to me. and trust me my eyes were glued onto the charge meter.