Prestige rewards..

Options
raze_
raze_ Member Posts: 90
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

i have a few ideas and wanna share it thats why im not putting this in the Suggestion sub forum to see what you think.

First idea is; for every Prestige level you will increase the BP cap by 10.000, if you have 50 Prestige levels total your cap would be 1,5 mil instead of 1 mil

Second idea : a global inventory, every survivor or killer (except addons for killers obviously) will share their items when at P3 (like in the Mobile version)

so if u had 50 Bloody parties with your Nea but you're a Ace main you can use the offering also from other survivors same with killer addons just a global inventory but only if they prestige 3

Third idea; a Loadout system (that should be a thing anyways P1 or P3) being able to save loadouts. you can purchase up to 5 Loadout builds for every char every loadout slot cost lets say 25K BP

you wanna play a meme build press to Loadout 1, you wanna play a sweat build press to Loadout 2 etc you get my point

Forth idea : Exchanging items, after you reach P3 with a character you're able to sell items, addons, offering you dont use back to the entity, and you get 30% back, a brown toolbox as example cost 3KBP i think, so you can sell it back and get 1K BP back would make the grind a little less when you get a little back.

Last idea; increase of season reward, for every Prestige level you get more BP, each prestige character will increase the bp by xxx amount.

example i have currently 38 characters on P3 if every char with p3 would give me a multiplier of 0.05% i would get a 1,9 multiplier. currently the season rewards are 250K? x 1,9 i would get the double amount and 500K isnt much at Bloodweb lvl 50 you already pay per Bloodweb 50-60K..

so thats all my ideas, i think the loadout think and the global inventory should be added anyways. but yeah lets see what you think.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments