bugs still in game after multiple patches

I love how theres been multiple patches with gamebreaking bugs still in the game, like the bug where nurse cant even use her power because it just spams the noise and cancels it out, or the fact that blight still doesnt collide with most objects correclty, both of these bugs hinder the killers so much to the point where its a guessing game of wether if you get to use your power or not, But here have another killer that does the same thing as our other killers!

Comments

• Acee
    Acee Member Posts: 8

call me whiney all you want i paid 20 bucks and then some for this i expect the things i purchase to work correctly

• Acee

thats sad that you have gotten used to game breaking bugs, its like they dont even care about the game.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

If I recall correctly, that's a very rare bug. Go over to Bug Reporting and make sure they know about it.

• Acee

been playing nurse for 2 weeks straight, it happens almost every other game

• Acee

dont even get me started on the blight collision never working.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

thats dbd sadly, if there is a bug effecting a killer then they take their time, mostly after a few months they will look into it but if there is a gamebreaking bug for survivors OHOHHH thats gonna get fixed in days.

Some context:

Back then there was a bug where survivors if they get hooked in the basement they got a blackscreen for the rest of the game, they fixed it in 3 days.

A bug whith the new doc rework back then, if a survivors was in T3 madness he couldnt use DS, even if you hit the skillcheck you will not stun the killer, they fixed it in 5 days.

Killer side:

Spirit and Wraith had back then a bug with their extended lunge with the extra movement after the power, they didnt got the extra lunge so it was basicly impossible to play them on higher level since you NEED this extra lunge of them otherwise you are just a m1 killer basicly, they fixed that bug after 1 entire chapter (3 months).

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 668
    edited September 2021

Software always has bugs. Whether it be a game, operating system, productivity software and so forth. The larger the program the more likely they are to crop up and the more difficult they are to track down.

As you are probably aware Dead By Daylight is multi player and cross platform. Combined with the many other elements of the game it is no small program. Perhaps you should try and make a game of this size. It might give you some context. If you expect any piece of software you use to be bug free then your in for a disappointment.

Also $20 dollars is nothing compared to what many of us have put into this game or other games for that matter. The things you are complaining about are annoying yes, game breaking no. Scope wise you are complaining over pretty much nothing.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

Yeah they have time and time again proven that they really don’t.