Is myers lunge balanced also??

Options

Heard on stream they made everyones lunge the same. Fine with this balance but does that mean evil within 3 myers has balanced lunge also. I wouldn't like that cause that is like taking away a power that makes killer immersive to his character. I like immersive iconic killers and don't much like them messing with something he needs in his kit.

Comments

• Doowie
    Doowie Member Posts: 37
    Options

I haven't noticed anything different in his Tier3 lunge before & after the patch.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options
    Doowie said:

I haven't noticed anything different in his Tier3 lunge before & after the patch.

Okay good cause i was worried he might be different loved his extra lunge. But if all other killers lunge is less then happy cause adds something to him.
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

The Shape has a longer range while in tier 3.
    this is an effect, put on him for a limited time due to a power, so it has nothing to do with the default range.
    they just made it, so when you make a default attack, the range is the same on everyone.

btw, myers is not the only one affected by a range change due to his power. e.g. the hag also suffers greatly from a decreased lunge attack right after using her power and teleporting.

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options
    Doowie said:

I noticed his tier 2 lunge from patch 1.9.2 is back i missed this so much that new one felt stiff .