Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Woo is my favorite survivor perk but...

Shaped
Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

I think this buff is too much. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Progamer888
    Progamer888 Member Posts: 230

I mean- i don't see why it too much, a good survivor know where windows and pallet are anyway, plus having this amount of yellow aura will give me an headache

• JasonIsADove
    JasonIsADove Member Posts: 45
    edited September 2021

I think the cooldown aspect of it definitely needed to go. As for the range, I personally don't see this as being an issue, especially since the perk is mainly geared towards newer survivors (not that experienced players can't use it! Hell, it's my drug perk xD).

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Yeah maybe I am overthinking it.

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521

It's not too much at all this perk finally getting some love

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

It's kinda like when they over-buffed Spies From the Shadows temporarily and removed its cooldown, yes you get information but it can be so much that its overwhelming to the person using it.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

I think it's too much aswell. Being able to see all the ressources that remains is clearly broken.

Also comparing it to Zanshin makes no sense.

• justbecause
    edited September 2021

It's not about knowing where are pallets and windons it's about knowledge of safe and wasted loops So you can be sure that ur safe to where you're running killer to

• JasonIsADove
    JasonIsADove Member Posts: 45
    edited September 2021

They're literally the same perk but for different sides. Unless you're saying that it shouldn't be on equal grounds with the killer variant, which I can kinda see why, but ultimately I don't think it'll be an issue

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

this is now a fantastic perk, It was already one of my favourites

• Progamer888

Ok and even then, it's still not a problem, in an area without no pallet window doesn't do anything (it tells you that in the other part of the map there's a pallet, wow) you will still get hit, surely in map with a lot of wall or inside maps, then it's gonna be quite impactfull... In the other maps you can see where the pallet is. So it's still not gonna be an op perk, not even a good one honestly, it's gonna be okay, which it's good since it's a perk for newer player.

• justbecause

The perk is good and it doesn't need to be op to be used the perk gives info you usually don't have... Mostly it works always for me and I know where any pallet is with blindfold on but I still use perk sometimes

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

I think this buff is perfect. It’s hardly going to be an overpowered perk now. It’s definitely a good and useful perk, don’t get me wrong, but is it going to be something that wins you tons of games? I doubt it. It doesn’t heal you, it doesn’t protect you, it won’t save you from a mistake, it doesn’t do gens faster, etc. It’s a nice chase perk but even having the information it gives you doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll last that long.

That said, it’s more worthy of a perk slot now because you can continuously use it if you move around the map during a chase. It always annoyed me to use it with Lithe because you would vault, gain distance and then lose the use of WoO.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

It is ######### excessive. I already think it's a great perk and usually run it to extend chases. Now you can run the killer the whole match with this perk if he finds you first.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

I don't think it'll be that bad. Its nice for sure but its just seeing pallets and windows if anything it'll prob increase pallet usage early game and make late/ end game horrendous if the player isn't careful

• Progamer888

OK? And? Again the perk it's not op, it not gonna be meta. And it's stupid to say "this perk it's op" before the perk it's live, i just don't get it.

• justbecause

Oh I do agree with that I'm totally with you there I'm just saying that perk is good because you said good players won't use it which is not true that's all I wanted to clear and about it not being op I'm with you on that one