No Mither buffs look great! But maybe add one more thing?

Options
QweAndAHalf
QweAndAHalf Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 13

Nothing crazy, but maybe a boost to BP gained by using it? Not in the same way like We're Gonna Live Forever, but more in the vain of stuff like Proove Thy Self or Thrill of the Hunt, except instead of affecting 1 category maybe it could affect all of them? But it doesn't have to be a big boost, maybe 50%? That way it would promote the whole "Risk Reward" playstyle David's perks have, especially if you run it with We're Gonna Live Forever, promising gaining more BP with the chase to double it, at the cost of getting your ass handed to you easily. Plus, it'd be nice to have a bit more BP to take home when you do get your ass whooped.

Comments

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    Options

Why not make it like wglf? Should be 100% stackable tbh

• QweAndAHalf
    QweAndAHalf Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 13
    Options

Honestly, I was thinking of it in the context of David's 3 perks but I'd be totally down if it was like WGLF

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    Options

no mither is a perk I run every game when I solo q because I get so much value out of it. its such a underrated perk and I am glad they buffed it to make it better then it already was. :D

• HighVelocityTicTac
    Options

Honestly let No Mither give you an extra hook state or make it 100% noise reduction.

Having a worse iron will and infinite unbreakables (which is worthless, the reason unbreakable is good is because the killer won't know you have it until you use it) is not a compensation for being instadown the whole game