Give survivors the choice to play against certain players

RandomkillL
RandomkillL Member Posts: 2
edited December 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I play on Xbox so I can’t say whether or not PC/PS4 has the same issues. In the lobby screen you should allow us to see the killers gamer tag, not the killer itself. So we can see if we are getting paired up with the same killer repetitively. 

My wife and I play almost everyday and sometimes we get stuck with some pretty unsportsmanlike killers. Camping/tunnelling/rude messages. It would be nice to know if we are getting stuck with those people before hand. Makes the game more enjoyable knowing ahead of time.

Thanks,

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

And thats the reason why MLGA is not allowed anymore :smile:

• GMAK
    GMAK Member Posts: 38

Have BHVR gave us a reason why we can't see the killers name as survivor ?

• Hal9c0y0o0n
    Hal9c0y0o0n Member Posts: 4
    GMAK said:

Have BHVR gave us a reason why we can't see the killers name as survivor ?

It was an issue on PC way back where people would go onto their profile and see what achievements they had unlocked and be able to figure out who they main and how new they were. People could abuse that information. At this point I doubt it even matters with all the killers in the game so their decision is outdated and probably not going to change.
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

You have the choice

MLGA is has been confirmed by EAC that it is not bannable in Dead by Daylight, with this tool you have the ability to block players to your liking? Don't like playing vs nurse? Block them and blacklist them

EAC confirms its fine as on here

https://imgur.com/a/QUUWd2l

@We do not have any plans to ban players for using MLGA in Dead by Daylight

MLGA can be downloaded from here

https://github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I wouldn't do what that guy (above) says. If EAC suddenly decides to ban for MLGA, you'll get no warning, and the devs won't revoke the ban.

• Someissues
    edited December 2018

@Orion said:
    I wouldn't do what that guy (above) says. If EAC suddenly decides to ban for MLGA, you'll get no warning, and the devs won't revoke the ban.

Not even 1 person has been banned since launch , i have been blocked countless of times for playing Nurses, survivors mains are still abusing it till this day without any issues. and EAC has been given the okay, since its not a cheating program

even streamers like jendenise , admits that she uses MLGA to block killers whom she consider unfun

i've used MLGA for over a year now, not banned still for blocking toxic survivors, ofc no ban since everyone uses it, and EAC has been given a Okay

• Orion

@Someissues said:

@Orion said:

Not even 1 person has been banned since launch , i have been blocked countless of times for playing Nurses, survivors mains are still abusing it till this day without any issues. and EAC has been given the okay, since its not a cheating program

even streamers like jendenise , admits that she uses MLGA to block killers whom she consider unfun

So I suppose you'd be willing to sign a legally binding contract that states you'll personally refund every single player who is banned as a result of using MLGA for the total they spent on the game, including auric cells? If it's so safe, as you claim, surely you'll have no problem with this.

• Someissues
    edited December 2018

@Orion said:

So I suppose you'd be willing to sign a legally binding contract that states you'll personally refund every single player who is banned as a result of using MLGA for the total they spent on the game, including auric cells? If it's so safe, as you claim, surely you'll have no problem with this.

Its safe in the sense that everyone has been abusing this since launch, the devs and mods turns a blind eye to this and move the responsibility to EAC , which then EAC response they will not ban people for it. So i don't see the problem?

I am pretty confident even when Dedicated server launches no one would be banned still. well its been over close to 2 years now since DBD launches and not even 1 person been banned

• Orion

@Someissues said:

@Orion said:

Its safe in the sense that everyone has been abusing this since launch, the devs and mods turns a blind eye to this and move the responsibility to EAC , which then EAC response they will not ban people for it. So i don't see the problem?

I am pretty confident even when Dedicated server launches no one would be banned still. well its been over close to 2 years now since DBD launches and not even 1 person been banned

So are you going to put your money where your mouth is and sign that contract? Because it sounds like you're not as sure as you claim.

• Someissues

@Orion said:

So are you going to put your money where your mouth is and sign that contract? Because it sounds like you're not as sure as you claim.

The devs could have stop this abusive tool if they wanted it long ago, yet they just turn a blind eye to it

• Orion

@Someissues said:

@Orion said:

The devs could have stop this abusive tool if they wanted it long ago, yet they just turn a blind eye to it

Answer the question, please. Are you going to put your money where your mouth is and sign the contract, yes or no?

OP, I want you to note how this person is reacting and ask yourself if that's the attitude of someone who knows what they're talking about.