Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devour hope in my opinion

milwaukee354
milwaukee354 Member Posts: 316
edited January 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Post edited by milwaukee354 on

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Break totems

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

I think everytime I run it I may get 1 game out of 5 that it's not destroyed before my third token. I would say 1 game out of 15 times I get use out of it I may get 5 tokens.

It's probably one of the higher risk/reward hexes in play imo

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

I like devour hope, run it on bubba sometimes and I've had games where it came in handy.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Ah yes, I feel your salt.

Did you get hit by my Devour Hope when I played Ghostface last week? I deviated from my usual build and tried some other perks and tried Decour/Surge/BBQ/Whispers and other builds like that...

Honestly, Devour Hope is fine. It takes 3 hooks to start and can be cleaned (or blessed in the future). It does not work on every Killer, discourages camping and the only offender with this perk that a real problem is Nurse. But Nurse is a problem with any leathality perk.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252

someone had a bad match

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Please be satire I cannot physically comprehend someone unironically complaining about such a garbage perk that encourages healthy gameplay

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,042

Me with counterforce breaking all killer's totens reading that 🥲

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

That moment when you run Undying and Devour Hope, and the totems stay up because the survivors assume they are Haunted Grounds - until it's too late.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

They might work on Spirit, otherwise I always go for it.

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544

if the killer is a hag and you see a hex totem and you know it's not ruin because you tapped a gen and you know it's not third seal because your injured

Cleanse it or you have a estimated lifespan of 2 minutes

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

I think I've gotten to get a Mori off devour like twice before it got cleansed, ever.

I hate hex perks.