The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the most forgettable perk?

Altarf
Altarf Member Posts: 1,044

By forgettable, I mean perks that nobody uses and are not memorable in the slightest. They don't even need to be bad, just unused.

For my money, it's Deathbound. Not only is its effect not very strong and difficult to properly make use of, but it has several conditions that need to be met by survivors in order for the perk to even activate. And even when it activates, the survivor can just avoid becoming Oblivious by not immediately running away, which isn't hard especially considering Deathbound only activates if 32 metres or further from the killer and as such means the survivor will not be in immediate danger. And to add insult to injury, it only affects one survivor instead of both. And only one person can be affected by Deathbound at a time.

I think a good solution to fix Deathbound, and the Oblivious status effect in general, is to make the Oblivious status effect icon show up next to the survivor's HUD icon like how the Broken status effect does. This would mean it'd be easier to take advantage of Oblivious as killer, making it a bit more impactful and dangerous to have on you.

Comments