Survivor Perk

I was having a discussion with a friend. Just curious on what other people think and why. Please don't comment and give no reason behind what you think.

So, killers have perks that force exhaustion, extend healing times, give survivors blindness and other things. What would you guys think of a survivor perk that extended stuns duration for killers. Not a lot, something like 1.5x or 2x stuns. So a pallet stun is normally 2 seconds, so with this perk it would be 3, or 4 seconds.

This wouldn't really help with pallet stuns because most killers (in my experience) respect pallets, and most killers (in my experience) won't let you get a head-on stun more than once in a trial. Also, I don't think it would be fair for this to affect flashlights blinds. This perk would come in most handy for extending ds stun.

I also don't think even 2x stun duration is enough to turn this into a meta perk. More so (in my opinion) I see this as a perk that people would only really start running if they start getting hard tunneled several games in a row. Although most people I know don't even run ds unless this is the case.

So what do you guys think?

Comments