Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Killer's red stain not appearing

TheTulipana
TheTulipana Member Posts: 12
edited July 2021 in Bug Reporting

PC

Me and my friend were playing against a huntress on Hawkins, and noticed that her red stain barely showed, even though she had no stealth perks. We then went and tested in custom matches to see if the red stain was bugged.

The red stain seems to disappear on certain floors. So it still shows against wall and objects, but on some maps you can't see it on the floor. example here, my friend's red stain can be seen on my medkit and the metal sheet standing up, but not on the floor.

It seems on most places in Hawkins, the red stain disappears. it seems to be a layering issue with the redstain and the floor textures?

We tested out other killers and other maps as well. It seems to affect all other maps, but to different degrees.

Deathslinger:

On The Game the red stain only seems to work upstairs in rooms without yellow floor paint. If a room has yellow floor paint, then the red stain will only appear on the yellow paint. Also in the bathroom, the red stain only showed on the loose tiles

On Midwich it was fine most of the time, but had weird clipping issues with the gravel on the floor. It also didn't work on the stairs.

On ironworks of misery, the red stain worked fine on the outdoor areas, but not inside buildings. You can see a small bit of the red stain appearing on the trash in the 1st picture

And then we just concluded it's broken and stopped playing. Please fix this soon BHVR!

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• eRock
    eRock Member Posts: 2

I'm experiencing a red stain glitch in where it covers my character from when the glitch occurs til the finish of the game and when I see the killer the have no red stain....this has only happened in matches agianst the doctor