Teabagging Survivors

Options

I have started to play Killer more these days, after playing survivor for a time. As a killer I like to play fair and how I would like a killer to act when I am survivor, no camping, no tunnelling unless it happens to be that the survivor nearest happens to be the last hooked, I'm not walking away.

However I find that their is no way to stop toxic survivors. If you do tunnel or proxy camp the hook, you get teabagged by any survivor that manages to escape. If you play fair and the team happens to get the 5 gens and leaves, they still stand at the gate, waiting for you to go over so they can teabag. I have even had games where I just wanted a stress free game, get some challenges done and still let them escape, yet they still teabag like they want to show they beat me.

How about taking the ability to do anything else except exit at the gate. Lets get away from this toxicity that the DBD community seems to have. I play other games and at the end of the game win/lose it's ggs all round, but DBD seems to bring out the worst in people.

Comments

• snek
    snek Member Posts: 180
    edited October 2021
    Options

survs often tbag for no particular reason, just ignore

• slendermansmoom
    slendermansmoom Member Posts: 544
    edited October 2021
    Options

i am the definition of a toxic survivor and i heard my name

"teabagging survivor"

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Don't give them the pleasure. Stay in the distance where you can get downs if anyone feels brave or just afk until timer runs out.

They are wasting their own time not just yours. Yes I will rather waste 2 mins of my life than give toxic people what they enjoy. :)

• Viamont
    Viamont Member Posts: 304
    Options

I honestly feel you, there was this game where i just did poorly so took my loses as best as i could, i was chassing on some corner when they opened the gate so i pretty much knew i was beaten. Near the gate i knew i wouldnt be able to down that survivor i was chassing so i just stoped and waited...this group stood almost all the entity time waiting just to teabag, and i can say because not a single one of them left the game. Didnt gave them the pleasure so i just turned around and went to break pallets and doors.

I hate when survivors do that, it seems to be some kind of hive mind mentallity that they "need" to humilliate the killers as much as posible as if they werent players themselves, but the entity forvide the killers to do the same sometime because you get bombarder with "toxic" "horrible killer" "tunneler" and watever they can, quite frankly the game needs a bit of a consequence for this levels of toxicity, i left LoL for that exact same reason and its very dissapointing to find another game with the same levels

• Voodoo101
    Voodoo101 Member Posts: 237
    Options

I just played a game with the shape. I don't play the shape so I thought I would just run through and try out stalking. I was no so bothered with the kills. I had a chase with one survivor, who was very bad at looping and dropped every pallet in his path, without me even being near, but as I was just messing, I let the run and the odd hook I walked away and let them unhook. Letting them do 5 gens and then practically walking them to the exit, they all stood ready to teabag, like they had beat me when I was not even trying. I just walked away. It's like they think they are good if they escape. It was so funny when it came up with the little amount of bloodpoints they got.

• Viamont
    Viamont Member Posts: 304
    Options
  • Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033
    Options

I don't usually tunnel or camp hooks. Until tonight, when this Steve thought he was hot #########. I was playing trickster with no perks or add-ons. Just practicing knife throws. And I would down people and hook them, then leave so they could get the unhook. But then I came across this Steve who decided he was going to tea bag at every pallet because he thought he was good. I guess he didn't notice that I wasn't M1'ing. So I decided to help him realize that he was only alive because I allowed him to be. Chased him for about 20 seconds before he went down, hooked him, stood back while his team came to save him, downed him again, and again. And once he was dead I let the others leave.