Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Once again asking: please permanently disable or rework RPD

This map has been out for 4 months. In that timeframe, I have never once played a game on this map that didn't involve someone disconnecting or giving up entirely. I have never once experienced a normal trial on this map. I'm genuinely ecstatic when I load in as a survivor and the killer disconnects. I'm heartbroken when I load into this map as a killer.

This map is horrible from a DbD gameplay perspective. It's too large. It's too difficult to navigate. Many killers are way too restricted in their power usage. It's poorly optimized.

DbD gameplay doesn't work on this map. It's not fun. The disconnect rate on this map reminds me of the disconnect rate vs original Legion.

Comments

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

I am not sure they can, because of licence, but best way would be make it same like Badham. Just split it into 2-3 maps,

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
    edited October 2021

yea I agree there is three rooms that literally cause my game to crash if I go in them. I send the crash reports but allas when I get back into the game I have a penalty timer. so I no longer bother I see the map I dc and wait out the timer I am inevitably going to get if I try to participate in the match. I will try the map after I see in patch notes that issues with it has been resolved. and see if its going to happen still. its funny because the one area is the outside area on the right side normally see a generator there then game crash. top left hall from main room area and then another area just off the lower floor office on the right side facing away from the main exit gate.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697

It’s a nightmare to navigate around on both sides. I’m always getting lost.

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731

They need to just get rid of it and make it only available in custom matches, and give us a different, better Resident Evil map.

• snek
    snek Member Posts: 180
    edited October 2021

they should give us options to ban several (1-2) maps and several (1-2) killers, maybe then they'll see which ones are the most problematic

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Banning killers sounds like a bad idea. Survivors will ban almost every killer that isn't a basic m1 killer so queues will skyrocket. Banning maps might be OK but I'm just not sure which ones will be banned except like dead dawg which got banned by the devs lol