Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perk suggestions

EqMonkVeeshan
EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Survivor perks

Clumsy: when you run your clumsiness disturbs the area around you and increases the range of your scratch marks ( basically its like predator but it expands them instead of decreasing them) this will project scratch marks on a larger scale making it harder for killers to track survivors in more condensed closed spaces that has many different exit points like jungle gyms.

Did I do that: when you unhook some one, visual and noise notifications are delayed by 3,5,7 seconds. (just a good idea for a anti tunnel perk)

Inspired: when slugged if another player is put into a dying state you are inspired and recover 5% to your recovery bar ( recovery can pick you up from a slugged state.)

Not today: when you fast vault a window or pallet within the killers terror radius the entity blocks that vault location so attacks nor the killer can go thru and protects that pallet from being destroyed. this perk causes exhaustion. block stays up for as long as that location is within the terror radius of the killer.

Killer Perks

Abra Cadabra: when a killer kicks a generator The entity moves the generator with the highest progression to that location. both swapped generators instantly begin to regress. this perk can be used once every 40 seconds. (this could be portrayed as the entity blocks both generators sucks them down them raises them up swapping them.) this would be an amazing perk in slowing the game down for killers namely because the killer who kicks often could always keep better tabs on generators and keeps survivors trying to guess where that generator was now at. and has great synergy with perks like PoP

Abra Surprise: when a killer winks at generator the entity blocks that generator causes regression and transports the killer to the generator with the highest Progression it also increases terror radius by 16 meters for 10 seconds.. wink is charged by having some one on hook and not being within 32 meters of range of them. once charged a token is earned, max saved tokens of wink is 10

Now you see me: you wink at a locker as you enter it, this transports you to the locker nearest the generator with the highest progression. terror radius and red stain are removed for 6 seconds. causes use of wink token.

these perks kinda go along with the idea of a illusionist type killer I have always wanted to see in DBD. sorta like Chris Angel.

ultimately I think these perks on both sides are strong perks that might alter meta slightly with out really being to strong or at least make people really consider alternate type builds. and also gives low mobility killers a way to move about all maps and add a little more map pressure to some that are really lacking it.

Post edited by EqMonkVeeshan on

Comments

• awechit_happens
    awechit_happens Member Posts: 2

These are very well thought out perks that i could see being a great addition to the game. A killer Illusionist would be awesome and the survivor could be the helper.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

These perks are something not gonna lie. Now time for some criticism.

Clumsy - not gonna lie, that'd be really annoying and should have a activation trigger.

Did I do that: I mean...if it activates after the unhook and doesn't affect the unhook notification it might work?

Inspired: just no honestly.

Not today: if the killer can still attack on the initial vault. Okay. And if the survivor cannot vault back over it as well. Then yes.

Killer perks: the first one seems okay, but the rest are just not okay honestly, but should probably be focused on that killers power rather than a perk.

• EqMonkVeeshan

well I figured clumsy would just be always active just like predator is. Did I do that, would only be effective as a anti tunnel type perk so it would only delay unhooking visual and audio notifications. unhooking the first would just activate the perk the second save delay it by 3 seconds third save be 5 seconds and 4rth save be 7 seconds any save after that would also be 7 seconds. not today would block the vault location for both survivor and killer after the initial vault. as for how it would block any attack thru it that be up to behavior on how they wanted to handle that but the idea behind it is to cull out some of them animation lock type hits that just feel so cheap.

• EqMonkVeeshan

any other suggestions or thoughts to these?

• Aluc4rt2007
    Aluc4rt2007 Member Posts: 3

Killer Perk: Slither - If you vault a window you become undetectable for 30 sec. with a cooldown of 60 seconds .

• RakNieborakYT
    RakNieborakYT Member Posts: 306

Ok so generally I don't understand the descriptions but I love Inspired a lot. If at least an Unbreakable rework.