Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pig Trap with Video Tape + Rule Set 2, Survivor has activated trap for several minutes with no death

KingFrost
KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
edited October 2021 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PS5

Description of Issue: Playing as Pig with Video Tape and Rule Set 2, a survivor in the Trial had an active trap for several minutes, despite me not chasing them. Their RBT never went off, though.

Video:

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• cooldog_420
    cooldog_420 Member Posts: 3

This also happened to me (same addons). The survivor even escaped through the exit gates with an active trap.

• morbidjoe
    morbidjoe Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2021

Would also add another thing that happened when facing a pig with those add on I was able to remove my trap the icon was still there was not on my survivers head later on when someone finished a gen it appeared on my characters head and appeared activated, I dead on hook so dont know if the trap on my head would have killed me but if it didnt it would probably would explain why the surviver in your match didnt die it could probably be a visual glitch

• LadyV
    LadyV Member Posts: 4

Since there is a bug report about pig, i also had problems with these adds-on. I was playing as survivor and the my character bugged when I took off my helmet. I was supossed to be be dead but I was alive, tho I couldn't do anything, not even move or emote. After that, the killer hit me and I could play again (I have recorded it) But after a long chase, I was bugged again and couldn't move :(

• IceTea
    IceTea Member Posts: 4

I also played 3 pig games last night with a few different combo add ons but always with Video tape, and all times had at least 1 survivor with this bug. One time I visually confirmed they still had the trap on, but even till last gen pop they were alive.

• Miszmii
    Miszmii Member Posts: 30

I had the Video Tape and Jigsaws Annotated Plan equipped and same thing happened to me. Actually made me lose my game terribly. I didn't really pay attention to those who still had their trap and would cup chase to go for others who didn't have one. Lost all my gens, because apparantly they didn't have a trap and could just do gens... Add-on is useless with this bug.

Also when I was going up against a pig with the Video Tape, the jigsaw box did the laugh sound, but my trap was floating in the air at the box and didn't have u equiped anymore. Don't know how it was for the killers pov.