Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Two Bugs- Unable to Move after Unhook, Cant interact with Trapper's Traps. ( Using Mickaela Reid)

• Platform - PS4

• Description of the issue - When Unhooked sometimes I am unable to move after being unhooked, it takes either the killer to hit me or someone to heal me a full health state for me to regain movement control. So far I have been only using the new Survivor, so I am not sure if this occurs with other survivors. Also not able to interact with Trapper's Traps at all, but other survivors not using the new character seem to be able to interact with the traps.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - Get Hooked. Get Unhooked. Try to Run and notice you cant go anywhere. End step.

Trapper one should be self explanatory. The maps I have encountered it is the Doctors map Leary's, as well as the Demogorgon map.

• How often does this occur - The hook problem is random chance but I have had it happen at least once in every game I have played since the update. Trapper's Traps so far 2/2 times

I hope to see it fixed soon because its honestly awful.

12 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    edited October 2021

Also can't move after a pallet throw. This persists to the unhook as you had, and only let me move when re downed.

Didn't get a chance to heal since the killer just rehooked me.

Edit: wanna add I played as Jane against a Billy, Nemesis, and Trickster with these issues.

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 724

This just happened playing against Nemesis. Couldn't move at all and a zombie just came over and downed me, so I immediately got hooked again.

• Mrs_Periatis
    Mrs_Periatis Member Posts: 11

I have the same problem and it usually happens. I can't move after being unhooked and the killer easily hangs me on the hook for the 2nd time. My platform is PS4. And to the idiots who think the game works just fine and our device is bad. I have loads of videos I can send. No, the game is definitely broken right now

. I'll be glad if they fix it before the Halloween event ends.

• LiviaTheWolf
    LiviaTheWolf Member Posts: 2

I’ve also been experiencing this glitch where I can’t move after being unhooked. With all my survivors, not just Mikaela.